PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you want to see the Colts undefeated as well??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts will be undefeated come November 4 and will hand your Pats their first loss, hands down. :rocker:

Seriously, Jilla, if thats all you can bring to the table, maybe you should just stay over on the star board.:bricks:

Post's like this make all Colt's fan's who come here to talk football look bad.:rolleyes:

I like how everything is going, I like that everyone has already annointed the Patriots the SB champions, it's over. There's no hope for any team in the league :rolleyes: And the world champions, the team that has beaten the Pats 3 times in a row including at their house then in the playoffs to win the SB championship, are flying nice and low under the radar. 12 games in a row right now, monkey long gone Peyton and the rest of the Colts don't need the hype. I see how you Pat fans used to feel just a few years ago and I have no problem with it. 11/4 will be the LOUDEST game in NFL history, i guarantee that. The last time the Pats come to the Dome (as we'll be playing at the Luke next year) and I want all the hype to continue building for the Patriots, so when they run into the reigning champs all doubts can be silenced on why the Lombardi is in the Circle City right now

I like how everything is going, I like that everyone has already annointed the Patriots the SB champions, it's over. There's no hope for any team in the league :rolleyes: And the world champions, the team that has beaten the Pats 3 times in a row including at their house then in the playoffs to win the SB championship, are flying nice and low under the radar. 12 games in a row right now, monkey long gone Peyton and the rest of the Colts don't need the hype. I see how you Pat fans used to feel just a few years ago and I have no problem with it. 11/4 will be the LOUDEST game in NFL history, i guarantee that. The last time the Pats come to the Dome (as we'll be playing at the Luke next year) and I want all the hype to continue building for the Patriots, so when they run into the reigning champs all doubts can be silenced on why the Lombardi is in the Circle City right now
You're right your team doesn't need the hype.They've been hyped so much in the last 4 years than any other team.Correction the Colts beat the Pats 2 straight times.The win in 2005 wasn't a real win at all.I can't even remember how many Pats starters were injured for that game.By the way both teams lossed in the playoffs that year.I'm pretty sure Pats & Colts fans would like to completely erase the 2005 season from their minds all together.

You're right your team doesn't need the hype.They've been hyped so much in the last 4 years than any other team.Correction the Colts beat the Pats 2 straight times.The win in 2005 wasn't a real win at all.I can't even remember how many Pats starters were injured for that game.By the way both teams lossed in the playoffs that year.I'm pretty sure Pats & Colts fans would like to completely erase the 2005 season from their minds all together.
You got that right brother, but regardless, you can't take that '05 win away. I guarantee you there were folks here that were rationalizing ways to win the game.

Re: Primetime's a knuckleheaded Chowderhead

Oh, and Cleveland's 3 wins came against Baltimore, who are ok, the Bengals who are terrible and the freaking Dolphins, who are God-awful. Should we adjust the records for those wins too Primetime lol?

The Colts haven't played all that tough of a schedule either, but it's a damn sight tougher than the cupcake parade the Pats have played so far.
WTF difference does it make? I'll admit that the AFC East sucks this year and comparatively the Colts have had a fairly tough schedule so far, but like I said, WTF difference does it really make? The Pats beat every team the way they should have and get ready to play the next opponent on their schedule. Besides, to call a schedule easier or tougher is a bit premature at this point in the season anyways. By the end of the year SD could win the West and have beaten the Colts, the Browns could very well go .500, and Dallas could easily be the SB pretender from the NFC. Not too mention, the games the Pats have left to play against the Redskins, Colts, Steelers, and Ravens.

My point is the Pats haven't played anyone, so maybe everyone should hold off on giving them the Lombardi trophy just yet.

Well, if you're thinking that this is a 2 team league, then I admit you have a point. Your question will be answered in a few weeks.

For the rest of us, we'll continue to believe our eyes and ears (and spout off nonsense - but potentially believable nonsense - about undefeated seasons). :)

WTF difference does it make? Plenty.

My point is the Pats haven't played anyone, so maybe everyone should hold off on giving them the Lombardi trophy just yet.

Defensively, the Browns, Jets, Bengals and Bills are the worst teams in the AFC. They're all freaking horrible.

They rank 12-16th defensively in the AFC. San Diego is 8th out of the 16th AFC teams. The Dolphins rank 11th. So of course the Pats offense looks like the greatest of all time playing against those chumps.

Dallas ranks 4th in Defense the NFC, but c'mon, it's the NFC, and except for the Giants in week 1 and the Pats, the Cowboys haven't played anyone either.

The talking heads on TV need something to talk about so everyone is building these guys up, but until they beat Indy it doesn't mean jack crap.

Which is exactly my point! At this point in the season, there are still a few teams that are pulling it together IMO. The Browns for example could very well be 8-8 or 9-7 by season's end and I'm guessing the Chargers will probably wind up 10-6 or 11-5. I don't get caught up in what all the talking heads are saying, but it is what it is. The Pats are a very special team this year offensively! As far as caring if the Colts are undefeated when we play them. NO! I want them to lose every game from here on out. Will this happen? Hell no! They will most likely be undefeated, barring a lapse against the Jags, but any game the Colts lose helps our chances of obtaining HFA. To me, that is much more important than being the team to knock the Colts for their first loss. Hell, I'd rather the Patriots hand them their second loss, and put more distance between them and us so we can hopefully entertain them again at Gillette sometime in January!:rocker:

The Colts will be undefeated come November 4 and will hand your Pats their first loss, hands down. :rocker:

This coming from the chump who claimed the pats would not make the playoffs. Dont you have soap to watch fatty?

Last edited:
Of course we want the Colts to go 16 and 0!

Why is it everyone ignores the fact that the Patriots opponents have a 14-20 record? How hard is it to roll up points on the Bengals and the Browns? They rolled up what, 40, on each other? The Jets? Come on. The Bills? Come one again. The Cowboys? They play in the NFC and they should have lost to the lowly Bills! The Chargers? Well, they are improving, but they are 3-3. The only team the Pats have played with a winning record is the Cowboys.

The Partriots are obviously a very good team, but so are the Colts. And the Colts have beaten them 3 straight times in case you guys forgot. Twice in NE.

The Colts are banged up as hell and they're still 5-0. It'll be a great game but the way everyone is already crowning the Patriots asses is getting old. The Patriots play in the worst division in football. Wait until they've played a few quality opponents so we can find out if they are who we thought they were before you go crowning their asses.

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that when the colts played the Texans the Texans where minus half there offensive weapons?

How about how the Titans should have beat you? They lost that one by two points. They slapped you around all game. The Titans!

Lets talk about how the colts beat up on the Saints. hands down one of the worst teams in football.

Lets talk about how the colts beat the terrible Broncos. Who only one week later lost to San D by over 30 points. A team the pats destroyed. Not only that the Broncos where missing there best Receiver and Lynch on D. Colts gave up 200 yards on the ground. Had the Broncos been a decent team you would have been killed in that game.

Looks to me you played most these teams when they where not even 100 percent. The colts beat the pats three straight times. So what? What did the pats do to the colts before those three games. One first down last year and the colts dont win a sb. Stop acting like you have this superior team. Colts just beat the pats last year when the pats had scrubs catching the rock. The pats just destroyed the best team in the NFC minus Maroney, Morris, Seymour and Watson. Stop acting like the pats are not banged up.

Take a look at the indy boards. I counted 16 pats threads the other day on indystar. Honestly you are all worried and you know it.

Last edited:
Why is everyone ignoring the fact that when the colts played the Texans the Texans where minus half there offensive weapons?

How about how the Titans should have beat you? They lost that one by two points. They slapped you around all game. The Titans!

Lets talk about how the colts beat up on the Saints. hands down one of the worst teams in football.

Lets talk about how the colts beat the terrible Broncos. Who only one week later lost to San D by over 30 points. A team the pats destroyed. Not only that the Broncos where missing there best Receiver and Lynch on D. Colts gave up 200 yards on the ground. Had the Broncos been a decent team you would have been killed in that game.

Looks to me you played most these teams when they where not even 100 percent. The colts beat the pats three straight times. So what? What did the pats do to the colts before those three games. One first down last year and the colts dont win a sb. Stop acting like you have this superior team. Colts just beat the pats last year when the pats had scrubs catching the rock. The pats just destroyed the best team in the NFC minus Maroney, Morris, Seymour and Watson. Stop acting like the pats are not banged up.

Take a look at the indy boards. I counted 16 pats threads the other day on indystar. Honestly you are all worried and you know it.
Hold the phone there a minute, ole' dannyboy!!!

Total Defense Team NFL rank

Titans 6th
Bucs 12th
Texans 16th
Donks 18th
Saints 22nd

On the OTHER HAND

Boys 11th
Chargers 14th
Jets 28th
Bengals 30th
Browns 31st
Bills 32nd

Titans have a pretty stout Defense, and we beat them in their house.
Texans BIGGEST GAME EVER. We always hear about the "bullseye", right??

With that defensive line up, I am surprised you guys don't average 50 per game. And the Colts are right behind you, all the while playing against actual defenses!

I think it would be better if the Colts went 15-1, getting creamed by us in their one loss. The same with the Cowboys. It would further support our dominance.

Nope, everyone would be talking about how the 16-0 Pats, 15-1 Colts, and 15-1 Boys were dominating as a group. If there are two 15-1 teams then the 16-0 team is not dominant..

Wait until they've played a few quality opponents so we can find out if they are who we thought they were before you go crowning their asses.

You are late. This was a reasonable argument last week, I myself made it. But the Pats have now played what everyone believes is a quality team. One is enough to prove the Patriots are no mirage. There are few enough truly quality teams in the league that if you want to wait for "a few quality opponents" you would be unable to say anything until after the Super Bowl.

These Colts fans are just feeling a little inadequate right now. They know they only won last year because half of the Pats starters were down with the flu. They know that the first half of that game was much more indicative of reality than the second half. They know that the Pats are a completely different animal this year. They're watching Brady on track to destroy all of Manning's records, which for a long time was the only thing that Colts fans had to point to. After the Pats destroy the Colts in November, I guarantee they still won't STFU, though.

These Colts fans are just feeling a little inadequate right now. They know they only won last year because half of the Pats starters were down with the flu. They know that the first half of that game was much more indicative of reality than the second half. They know that the Pats are a completely different animal this year. They're watching Brady on track to destroy all of Manning's records, which for a long time was the only thing that Colts fans had to point to. After the Pats destroy the Colts in November, I guarantee they still won't STFU, though.

Wahhaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!:bricks:

All I hear about his how the colts beat the third best team in the NFC minus some starters.

The pats just man handeled THE BEST team in the NFC minus Watson, Seymour, Maroney and Morris.

The Cowboys beat the Colts last year.

You Pats fans crack me up. The Colts have beaten you 3 TIMES in a row, including two in your own backyard, we are the champs, we are undefeated, but you still run your mouths. Classic chowderhead. Yeah, us Colts fans, who have had the pleasure of watching the Pats get their asses kicked the past couple of years are feeling really inadequate lol.

To the guy who was saying the crap about the Broncos, the Colts beat them pretty bad, you obviously didn't watch the game. The Broncos got an 10-0 early lead, the rest of the game was just a slaughter, but I have to wonder about you Pats fans and your logic, you make a big deal about how the Broncos got killed by the Chargers, but you don't mention that your BIG WIN came against Dallas, a team that Buffalo almost, and should have beat just the week before. You also seem to forget that the Broncos beat the Bills. So, this mighty Cowboys team you defeated nearly lost to a team that lost to a team you're calling terrible, lol? What a joke. So the Broncos are horrible, but they beat the Bills, who nearly beat your mighty foe the Cowboys, did you just forget about that? Did it just slip your mind?

I mean, the team you're touting as this "proof" of how great you are almost lost to the Bills the week before! The Bills are a joke, and the Cowboys needed pure crazy ass luck to beat them. Plus, the Cowboys play in the NFC. I don't know if you guys have been paying attention or not, I've noticed Pats fans don't seem to pay much attention to reality, but the NFC is pretty weak this year.

And how come Pats fan likes to go on and on about the injuries the Pats have , but you never mention the fact that you beat the Raiders by a blown call on your way to your first Super Bowl? Why is that? I never hear a Pats mention the fact that pure luck won helped them win their first Super Bowl.

You guys always have an excuse when you lose. It's classless. I'm being serious here, may the best team win, but some of you Pats fans are just unbelievable. Like I said, the rudest, most classless group of fans I've ever encountered was Pats fans before the AFC championship last year. You guys may not be Super Bowl champs anymore but you are Classless fan champs IMO, you snatched it away from the Raiders. I'm sure if they ever start winning again they'll crawl out from under their rocks and you guys will some competition again, but for now it's all you.

Oh, and the Colts over the past couple of games have won without Marvin Harrison, our Starting running back, and our damn starting linebackers. So we weren't exactly just "missing some starters".

BTW, how about them Red Sox? Go Indians!

You lose all credibility when you butcher the facts about the Raider game.
The only blown call was the initial one. The review got it right. Incomplete pass was the correct call. How can you be taken seriously if you do not know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes