PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you want the Colts to win Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) Yes. Next week's game is that much more epic if we're both undefeated!
B) Yes. I'm an opposing fan and it helps my teams situation.
C) No! They're are biggest AFC rival! Are you crazy! Dumb question!
D) No! 43 Yeard old Vinny T beating Peyton Manning would be amazing.
E) Who gives a crap?

If the Patriots get home field advantage, it should be because they deserve it. By beating the Colts and as many teams as it takes to ensure HFA.

If the Colts lose games, fine, it makes that many fewer the Pats have to win.

But to root for the Pats to back into the playoffs and HFA is weak.

The superbowl champ is supposed to be the best team in the country. I believe that is the Patriots. If we are the best team, it doesn't matter what other teams do as long as we take care of our business.

That said, I will still be pleased if the Colts get embarrassed on national TV because their fans are insufferable hypocrits and it will be fun to listen to the whining about schedule and excuses and to see what rules they get changed this time, but I reserve the majority of my ill will for the Jets, the team I hated before the Colts were a decent team, and who I will have when the Colt again sink into obscurity.

Last edited:
Home field advantage is so important in the playoffs. If the Colts lose this weekend, they will go into next weekend facing the possibility of being down two games to the Pats.

With that having been said, I don't see how the Colts lose to the Panthers and Vinnie Interceptaverde.

Vinny is the starting QB for Carolina; it's a foregone conclusion that the Colts will win barring an injury to the quarterhick. But it would not upset me at all if the quarterhick got sidelined for the season, Indianapolis lost, and Polian did a swan dive out of the press box landing on Dungy's head.

I'd love to see that......hopefully i'll dream it tonite and it might come true!!

C. I want them to lose often and get crushed

Home field advantage is so important in the playoffs. If the Colts lose this weekend, they will go into next weekend facing the possibility of being down two games to the Pats.

With that having been said, I don't see how the Colts lose to the Panthers and Vinnie Interceptaverde.

Basically it would be three games because the winner holds the tie break.

so if both teams go into that game undefeated it will be like being up two games with the win and also holding the tie breaker. that game is HUGE for homefield, but we also thought homefield was huge playing pittsburg when they were 15-1. with that said i prefer the colts coming to foxboro

This Sunday and every Sunday.

No I don't. The 72 Dolphins will be able to crack the champagne as soon as the Redskins hand the Pats their beating.

No I don't. The 72 Dolphins will be able to crack the champagne as soon as the Redskins hand the Pats their beating.
Sounds like you've already dipped into some alcohol yourself.

Sounds like you've already dipped into some alcohol yourself.

Yes I have. I am about to get on a flight to Boston from LA to watch the Skins shock the world in person.

OT, I am a huge UCLA fan and am trying to find a place to watch them tomorrow. I am staying in Back Bay. Any suggestions? The game is the same time as the world series so I am probably out of luck.

Both C & D

No, I hate the Colts................ I just as soon see them lose every week, starting with the next couple.

Yes, because a loss would confirm what the Colts are whining about this week....playing on the road after a Monday Night road game.

They're only favored by 7 against the more or less hapless Panthers. Pretty good bet, if you ask me. ;)

I want top seed for the Pats, so no, Colts must lose....

But I don't think they will.

GO VINNY!!!!!

A Colts loss and a Patriots win this week and next would give the Patriots a 3 game cushion for the bye and field advantage during the playoffs.

So it's silly to ask any Patriots fan if they want to see the Cols win this week.

I would like their chances better if they had Delhomme in the game. But they have a nice 1-2 punch in the run game, and if guys like Peppers, Jenkins, Minter, and Lucas come to play, could be tough. The crowd is a non factor. There is really no such thing as a Panther fan. They have Steeler and Philly fan, who root for the Panthers because they live in Charlotte, but that is the extent of it.

I don't think the Panthers have any shot at winning, but Delhomme sucks man. Steve Smith has been making him look good for so long. Just look at Vinnie. He didn't even know the playbook and still had that huge play with Smith. The man is a beast. Delhomme is a piece of crap, they need a real QB.

But I hope the COlts win HUGE, just to pump up the Dolts fans for their big fall on the 4th. Everyone in Indy will make a collective Manning face at once. Oh, it will be sweet.

A) Yes. Next week's game is that much more epic if we're both undefeated!
B) Yes. I'm an opposing fan and it helps my teams situation.
D) No! 43 Yeard old Vinny T beating Peyton Manning would be amazing.

Forgot to hit the actual poll option before I hit save. :(

They are among the select few teams that I don't ever "want" them to win. Although in the case of Indy it's because they are the biggest obstacle in the AFC. The others I want to lose just because I enjoy seeing them lose. Jests, Dallas, Squeelers? Can't lose enough.

#1 seed is top priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back