Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you want snow in Foxboro Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow is a nice to look at, I like it at Christmas time, but to blow out the Jets... I want a nice day

I'd rather have snow than rain. I dont think I'd be able to handle freezing ass rain

Yeah! Although blizzard-like conditions, as cool as they would look on TV, would suck for everybody so I'm not hoping for a repeat of the '03 Dolphins game.

Regards,
Chris

Yeah! Although blizzard-like conditions, as cool as they would look on TV, would suck for everybody so I'm not hoping for a repeat of the '03 Dolphins game.

Regards,
Chris

The one and only time I ate my tix
Couldn't get outa my street and town
Good for me because the parking lots weren't plowed at Gillette and they turned away people who'd driven hours to get there

Last edited:
This page on Weather.com says:

Game Day Forecast

Mostly Sunny
Hi Temperature: 24°F Low Temperature: 19°F Sunset: 4:14 PM Probability of precip: 10% Spectator Index: 3 UV Index: 1
Wind Direction
Wind From the Northwest at 16 mph
Wind Speed
Medium

:wha:

FWIW, WeatherUnderground.com is predicting rain at game time (probably mixed with a bit of sleet).

Last edited:
The one and only time I ate my tix
Couldn't get outa my street and town
Good for me because the parking lots weren't plowed at Gillette and they turned away people who'd driven hours to get there

Blizzards for the under-18 crowd: Cool! No school!
Blizzards for everyone else: :enranged:

Regards,
Chris

Anyone, and everyone, that voted "no," is not a true New Englander. Move to Miami, or San Diego.:rolleyes: :bricks:

Oh the Jets on D are frightful
but Brady's so delightful
and since The Rat sunk so low
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

It doesn't show signs of stopping
an offense with Moss and Watson
LoMo will run the show
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

The Jets are slowly dying
they're on the sidelines crying
because the Patriots beat them so
In the snow, In the snow, In the snow!

Tee hee!!!

Anyone, and everyone, that voted "no," is not a true New Englander. Move to Miami, or San Diego.:rolleyes: :bricks:

Only if you'll come up here to NH and dig out my driveway.

If this were any normal season, I would LOVE a snow game. This season is all about records and offense though, so I want the best conditions possible. Let our assault on the record books continue.

Only if you'll come up here to NH and dig out my driveway.

Support your local 8th grader.....hire the SOB to do it!! Throw him twenty bucks and buy him a six pack for him and his mates!!

j/k.;)

If this were any normal season, I would LOVE a snow game. This season is all about records and offense though, so I want the best conditions possible. Let our assault on the record books continue.

This season is about trying to win football games, and hopefully the game at the end of the year in Arizona. Records are the product of preparedness, not the motivation to work hard. Has this team not taught you anything?

Support your local 8th grader.....hire the SOB to do it!! Throw him twenty bucks and buy him a six pack for him and his mates!!

j/k.;)

Such funny, witty remarks. Ha.

Why, are you gay? You could always rub some hot sauce in your dads underwear to check.

Yeah, that'd tell me if I was gay or not.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Welcome to my ignore list, I can't allow our board to be dragged down with my childish remarks in response to a peon. Thanks for contributing your comparison of your high school days to Tom Brady.

Last edited:
This season is about trying to win football games, and hopefully the game at the end of the year in Arizona. Records are the product of preparedness, not the motivation to work hard. Has this team not taught you anything?

Um, yea, your point? Why win by 10 when you can win by 50 under normal conditions? I'd rather take the normal conditions and continue breaking records. Of course I want a win, that has nothing to do with this. I think we can all agree though that blowouts are more impressive than close wins.

And don't tell me that weather doesn't affect the game. No matter how much you prepare, harsh wintry conditions will hurt the offense.

Yeah, that'd tell me if I was gay or not.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Welcome to my ignore list, I can't allow our board to be dragged down with my childish remarks in response to a peon. Thanks for contributing your comparison of your high school days to Tom Brady.

Your welcome. Anytime.

P.S. tom brady was once considered a peon. Hows that workin out for him?

Um, yea, your point? Why win by 10 when you can win by 50 under normal conditions? I'd rather take the normal conditions and continue breaking records. Of course I want a win, that has nothing to do with this. I think we can all agree though that blowouts are more impressive than close wins.

And don't tell me that weather doesn't affect the game. No matter how much you prepare, harsh wintry conditions will hurt the offense.

I am more impressed with a close win, than any blowout. Anyday. Just MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back