PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do we have the worst WR corps in the NFL

Hey guys, love the site - quick question, anyone else not a fan of drafting Tavon Wilson in the 2nd last year?

people make too big of deal of udfa and draft position. would you feel better if jon baldwin was starting instead of thonpkins?

The real question is...............

.....are they dogfakers?

He already won that distinction in 2006, didn't he?

Ah yes, Ricochet Caldwell. The guy who, upon recognizing that NO ONE WAS COVERING HIM in the AFCCG, decided to STAND AT THE L.O.S. WAVING HIS ARMS instead of running downfield. That was ... unforgettable.

Hey guys, love the site - quick question, anyone else not a fan of drafting Tavon Wilson in the 2nd last year?

I'll say it now: There's no way Ras-I Dowling makes this team.

Methinks too many of us have wayyyyy too much time on our hands...

Anyone else think Krafty is CHEAP?

We should start Cassel and trade Brady.

Those grayed out posters' names — ah, the memories.

One of them snuck back in under the moniker "patsfanincleveland", and pretty much does the same thing that he originally got banned for.

Unproven Wrs is what we have.

Maroney is going to turn it around. I could feel it.

I would take Amendola alone vs. the entire Jets receiving corp. or the Rams' receiving corp. Or the Browns' receiving corp. Or the Raiders' receiving corp.

Do we have the worst WR corps in the NFL

Let's have the rookies play a regular season game or two before we jump off the Tobin.

This post by patjew may be my favorite all time patsfans.com post

"What people don't realize about the mall is that it's very stout against the run. Just try running through, around or over it. It's hard, I found that out last August.

Also, some poeple may not realize that the mall has nothing to do with the salary cap.

Also also, the mall rarely fumbles. Adrian Peterson fumbles much more per carry than the mall does, for example.

And finally, malls are better for shopping than washed up linebackers."

This post by patjew may be my favorite all time patsfans.com post

"What people don't realize about the mall is that it's very stout against the run. Just try running through, around or over it. It's hard, I found that out last August.

Also, some poeple may not realize that the mall has nothing to do with the salary cap.

Also also, the mall rarely fumbles. Adrian Peterson fumbles much more per carry than the mall does, for example.

And finally, malls are better for shopping than washed up linebackers."

The first post by upstater is what first got me giggling and then this post really got me.

I would take Amendola alone vs. the entire Jets receiving corp. or the Rams' receiving corp. Or the Browns' receiving corp. Or the Raiders' receiving corp.

Chris Givens + Tavon Austin could be special
Josh Gordon is the next Andre Johnson if he can keep his head straight.

I think I'll be waiting until games are played that actually matter before making a conclusion. If pre-season counted, the Lions would be perennial contenders. A guess is that they won't be the worst in the NFL, though.

hmm tough call lets look at the preseason numbers:

Of the AFC receivers through the preseason so far

1.) Kenbrell thompkins
4.) Julien Edelman
9.) Aaron dobson
17.) Danny Amendola
45.) Boyce

Lets widen that to the whole nfl

1.) Kenbrell thompkins
7.) Julien Edelman
15.) Aaron dobson
28.) Danny Amendola
UR.) Boyce

All in All our kids are doing damn fine so far with the limited amount of playtime.

Worst WR corp in the nfl? nope
Youngest WR corp in the nfl? Yep.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST