PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

do pats players make good fantasy picks?

jaytee

Rookie
Reaction score
i was just thinking this as i read and replied to d-cleater's post about maroney.

given how much they tend to spread the wealth around on offense, and the fact that the pats play a very tough schedule, which has implications for their defense as a fantasy d, are any of them smart picks except brady (obviously), and gostkowski (who will be given the chance to kick a lot as a member of a top team)?

I think Randy Moss and the Patriots Defense are good fantasy picks for this season.

Sure, many think Brady will continue to spread the wealth, but I think Moss will have at least 6 games of 100 yards receiving.

I think Randy Moss and the Patriots Defense are good fantasy picks for this season.

Sure, many think Brady will continue to spread the wealth, but I think Moss will have at least 6 games of 100 yards receiving.

I'd take Moss as my 3rd WR but I wouldn't rely on him. Even when Branch was healthy and the clear #1 he was still only average fantasy-wise. As far as their current roster I'd take Brady, Maroney, Gostkowski, Defense and Welker in the very late rounds as a sleeper/ backup. Also, in IDP leagues that credit tackles I'd take their DB's or LB's

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back