PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DIKEMBE NFL WEEKLY PICKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikembe

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
DIKEMBE FEEL LIKE HE NEEDS TO PUT OUT MORE MATERIAL FOR FAN! SO DIKEMBE DO JUST THAT! WELCOME TO THE WEEK 3 EDITION OF DIKEMBE PICK

WAS @ NYG
AH TWO VERY BAD TEAM NO? DIKEMBE DISLIKE BOTH THESE TEAMS- RG3RDBESTQBONHISTEAM IS TERRIBLE PLAYER, LUCKILY KIRKLAND COUSIN IS THERE TO SAVE REDSKIN! GIANTS HOWEVER HAVE LOST CLOSE GAME, YODEL BECKHAM WILL LEAD THEM TO VICTORY AGAINST THE RACISTS
GIANTS WIN

CIN @ BAL
AH THE RATBIRD VS JUNGLE CAT. JOE FLACKO IS NOT GREAT QUARTERBACK, HE JUST OK, AND EVER SINCE RATBIRD LOST TERRELL BLEACH, THEY HAVE NOT BEEN GOOD TEAM. ANDREW DALTON QUARTERBACK JUNGLE CATS TO NICE VICTORY
JUNGLE CAT WIN

OAK @ CLE
AHA THIS GAME IS LARGE TOLIET BOWL NO? JOHNNY FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLL VS DEREK CARR. BOTH TEAMS 1-1 NO? BROWN DID LOSE TO JETS AND RAIDER BEAT RATBIRD, SO DIKEMBE PICK THE RAIDER
RAIDER WIN

NO @ CAR
AHA THESE TEAMS SUCH AWFULNESS. DREW BREES NOT EVEN PLAYING FOR SAINTS! DIKEMBE VERY CONFUSED- HOW DO SAINTS HAVE 0 OFFENSIVE WEAPON? WHERE ALL THE MONEY BEING PAID? MARCUS INGRAM? BREES?STUPID GM ON SAINTS.
CAROLINA WIN

ATL @ DAL
ATLANTA GOING FOR THAT 3PEAT. DALLAS LOST ALL GOOD PLAYERS. JULIOS JOHNS IS MUCH FANTASTIC, A LOT LIKE CIRCUS ANIMAL IN THE NIGHT WITH HIS FANTASTIC CATCH. JULIOS AND RYAN LEAD ATLANTA TO A FALCON WIN

TB @ HOU
WOW EVEN MORE TRASH GAME. HOUSTON AND TAMPA BAY BOTH AWFUL TEAM. RYAN MALLET THROW BALL MANY TIMES, DID NOT COMPLETE MANY TIMES. JAMES WINSTON IS ALSO KIND OF TRASHMAN, BUT I WILL PICK THE BUCCANEERS

IND @ TEN
AHA COLTS ARE SO BAD! THEY WILL BOUNCE BACK HOWEVER, MARIOTA WILL GIVE THEM A GOOD GAME. ANDY LUCK WILL PLAY BETTER AND COLT WILL TAKE CLOSE GAME
COLT WIN

JAC @ NE
PATRIOT WIN OBVIOUSLY. IS JAGUAR.
SD @ MIN
HMM INTERESTING TEAM. ADRIAN PETERSON IS MONSTROSITY THOUGH AND THEO BRIDGEWATER IS PRETTY NOT BAD AT FOOTBALL. I TAKE MINNEOSTA VIKINGS
VIKIGS WIN

PHI @ NYJ
AH AGAIN TWO BAD TEAM. LIKE THE OLD SAYINGGOES, THE JETS CAN WIN A COUPLE GAMES AND LOOK GOOD, BUT THEN THEY ALWAYS GO BACK TO BEING JET. EAGLE WIN

PIT @ STL
PITTSBURGH PRETTY GOOD TEAM. THEY GET LEVEBONG BLUNT BACK TOO NO? HOWEVER ST LOUIS PASS RUSH QUITE GOOD. DIKEMBE TAKE STEELER THOUGH
STEELER WIN

SF @ ARI
CARDINAL IS NO JOKE. CARSON PALMER PRETTY PRETTY GOOD. CARDINAL WIN

BUF @ MIA
AH THE OVERRATE BOWL. MIAMI HAS SUPER DOUCHE RYAN TANNEHILL AND BUFFALO HAS SUPER DOUCHE DINO MAN REX RYAN. I WILL TAKE BUFFALO BILL WIN
CHI @ SEA
NO JAY CUTLER? SEATTLE WIN EASY AT HOME.

DEN @ DET
AHAHA PEYTON MANNING AHAHA LION WIN

KC @ GB
KANSAS PRETTY GOOD TEAM, BUT GREEN BAY IS SECOND BEST TEAM IN NFL AFTER PATRIOT. I THINK KANSAS GIVES THEM GAME BUT GREEN BAY WIN

Always a pleasure, keep em coming dikembe.

You picked all the games and no "RESPECT THE CLOCK"?

NO ONE LIKE DIKEMBE PICKS?

CHI @ SEA
NO JAY CUTLER? SEATTLE WIN EASY AT HOME.
Relocated Pat Fan make 2 points out of 1 observation.
I would say even with Jay Cutler Seattle wins too? yes, no, YES!

Or Bears hibernate without Jay Cutlet, but fans get good hibernate with Jay Cutlet on field too. :D

HOW WILL DIKEMBE DO?

Week 1 I made a good money on bets, really good, then week 2 was a disaster, that's what happens when you trust a crap team is going to make a run.

Week 3 I'm definitely picking Dikembe picks.

My favorite: LEVEBONG BLUNT

My favorite:

"JULIOS JOHNS IS MUCH FANTASTIC, A LOT LIKE CIRCUS ANIMAL IN THE NIGHT WITH HIS FANTASTIC CATCH"

That **** is priceless.

I suppose we'll know more about who the "real" 2015 Ravens are if they fall to 0-3, and we'll know much more about who the "real" 2015 Bengals are if they rise to 3-0.

There's an old saying that most teams aren't as good or bad as they looked the week before, although this doesn't always apply, of course. Baltimore looked as though they were prepared to pull off the Mile High upset in week one, playing with tough defense, yet poor offense. The next week they go to Oakland and improve upon their shoddy offensive performance, yet take steps backwards defensively.

Is this simply a poor start, partially due to the long 2 week road trip? Or is this a glimpse at the Ravens hovering around 8-8 or even worse this year? Is Cincinnati a real team who can win on the road? I don't know, but I'm leery. There could be a reason BAL is favored by a field goal here.

I suppose we'll know more about who the "real" 2015 Ravens are if they fall to 0-3, and we'll know much more about who the "real" 2015 Bengals are if they rise to 3-0.

There's an old saying that most teams aren't as good or bad as they looked the week before, although this doesn't always apply, of course. Baltimore looked as though they were prepared to pull off the Mile High upset in week one, playing with tough defense, yet poor offense. The next week they go to Oakland and improve upon their shoddy offensive performance, yet take steps backwards defensively.

Is this simply a poor start, partially due to the long 2 week road trip? Or is this a glimpse at the Ravens hovering around 8-8 or even worse this year? Is Cincinnati a real team who can win on the road? I don't know, but I'm leery. There could be a reason BAL is favored by a field goal here.

My reading on both teams hasn't change.

The Ravens are an inconsistent team in regular season that knows how to play playoff games, they have a good QB that in a good day can put 3 TD's in the first half and put the team in a good position to win, let's be real come-backing from 14 twice just prove how the Patriots were in a mission, it's not easy, not at all, this is probably the most impressive performance the Pats put up last season, although it's difficult to state that since the SB was also a hell of a game.

They have taken a step back offensively and now without Suggs they lose a key component of their defense. In the NFL with a short schedule in a division like that you lose 2 games you were supposed to win you're out of the playoffs, and I believe they should, in theory, win the Raiders and in face of how bad the Broncos played in week 1, the Ravens should have pulled that one two, so take any of those, they should be at least 1-1 so 0-2 is really a bad start.

The Bengals is the same old Bengals, if they make the playoffs it's one and done, book it. But they started hot and they have been decent in the regular season recently. The Steelers seem to have a good thing going on on the offensive side so I pick the Steelers and Bengals to fight for the division, if Baltimore get there somehow even through a wild card they will have a shot. If they go 0-3 they are done for me.

I don't know...I used to live in THIS house...

100987825-121017_EJ_stone_mansion_0014r.1910x1000.jpg

after two weeks of betting Dikembe's picks, THIS is where I live now....

maxresdefault.jpg

Enough of the shtick, Dikembe. We know you're a Harvard-educated Fortune 500 high roller playing us for kicks.
I thought it was Mike Reiss working some type of post-ESPN shtick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back