PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Differences between the Saints and the Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truck

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Lets list the differences between how the Saints (Indy) and the Demons play (NE)

--- When a majorly bad call goes against the Patriots, like Offensive Pass Interference on Moss in the end zone, they run back to the huddle and try again.
--- When a majorly bad call goes against the Colts, .... wait; not sure what they do; this situation has never happenned before

--- When a Patriots receiver drops a pass, and the DB didn't touch him, he gets mad at himself
--- When a Colts receiver drops a pass, and the DB didn't touch him, he looks at the ref for a flag

--- After the game, BB does the bare minimum in interacting with the opposing coach.
--- After the game, Dungy is a great guy and starts an in depth conversation with the other coach

--- On the sidelines, Brady is always talking to his teammates, figuring out what went wrong, encouraging his teammates
--- On the sidelines, Peyton is always trying to figure out what went wrong; without interacting with his teammates

--- In the game, if a player sacks Brady, he'll usually let the opponent know he played well.
--- In the game, if a player sacks Manning, he'll look like he's about to cry

--- Patriots play well in the regular season. In the playoffs, They've never lost a game they were supposed to win (a home game), and do a decent job at winning games they are underdogs in (away games).
--- Colts play well in the regular season. In the playoffs, they lose a high percentage of time when they're supposed to win (home games) as well as games they're underdogs (away games)

-- BB does his own dirty work. If he wants a camera, he places a 3 foot camera on the field and doesn't hide it. He's got no shame but atleast he's honest
-- Dungy claims ignorance about all dirty deeds. Pollian lies about the sound system and exerts influence on refs and rules that help his team.

-- We've never heard a story about Scott Pioli getting obscenely vulgar during a game, and acting like an as*h*le towards the stadium workers
-- We have heard stories of the above with Bill Pollian. But they're saints so no one minds.

Any others?

Last edited:
Outstanding analysis and very very accurate.
But the best part? You can hear Bill PoliON literallly choking on his declaration from last year that the era of the Patriots is over. :rofl:

after aloss or a bad play manning hangs his haed and pouts.
after a loss or bad play......oh yeah we dont lose or play bad!!!:rocker:

GOOD STUFF

--- After the game, our star QB goes home to make love to his super hot girlfriend
--- After the game, their star QB goes out to mug for a tv commercial

Outstanding analysis and very very accurate.
But the best part? You can hear Bill PoliON literallly choking on his declaration from last year that the era of the Patriots is over. :rofl:

I remember Polian saying that last year. What an idiot. I don't hate the Colts, but I definitely hate that guy. Apparently he didn't see the Pats being one drive away (the one where they failed to stop the Colts) from going to the Superbowl ON A REBUILDING YEAR. They lost Branch, had a patchwork receiving corps, and some injuries on D. And they still almost overcame all that.

With a bye:

Pats play to the end of the season
Colts take game(s) off, they people complain they were rusty. Then they do it again in other years.

Pats lose Seymour and team steps up (like in 04).
Colts lose Freeney and they lose because of it? (Freeney must the the greatest player of all time if he's the difference between winning the SB and going one and done, at home, as a 10 pt favorite, to a team that has several key skill players missing or injured.)

Pats coach never talks about contract.
Colts coach raises retirement before playoffs.

I always hear what a wonderful guy Dungy is and I sometimes get bashed for having a different opinion. I hear how his guys love to play for him and he's such a great coach. This great coach let the news leak, and then didn't deny it. His players did not rally around him, they did the exact opposite. There doesn't seem to be anything heartfelt about the situation from his players. He just stood on the sideline doing nothing as usual, and smiled away when the game was over. Who the crap wants that?

Conversely, BB was accused of cheating. A lot of these players had all of thier hard work questioned because of his direct actions. Everything they had accomplished was being negated because of this evil man. What did these players do? Played thier asses of and the last shots of that San Diego game said all we needed to know about how these players feel about him.

The Saints (Colts) rub it in their rivals' faces at the SB press conference when they say how "classy" the Pats' organization is. The Demons focus on their opponent.

With a bye:

Pats play to the end of the season
Colts take game(s) off, they people complain they were rusty. Then they do it again in other years.

I got a followup to this

-- The Patriots coaching staff learns from its mistakes and makes adjustments both in game and between games. This is witnessed by how well they protecte leads in the second half of games and how often they come from behind; as well as their record against teams the second time they face in a season
-- The Colts coaching staff refuses to or is incapable of analyzing their mistakes and thus repeats them. This explains Mannings almost 1:1 TD to Interception ratio in the playoffs, as well as their constant early exits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back