PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Mangini learn anything here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP: "Missing The Joke Entirely"....by Man and His Flock Of Genii

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
de·throne /diˈθroʊn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dee-throhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object), -throned, -thron·ing.
1. to remove from a throne; depose.
2. to remove from any position of power or authority.

Now dethrowning..while not actually a real word used on Planet Earth, does serve the purpose of illustrating the point I was "trying" to make in the aforementioned post , that is, the subconscious Jet fan primal need to not only depose the King but drown him as well. I hope that clears things up for you, Man Called Burro..oh...excuse me again, I was just taking liberty with your handle and sort of referencing Man Called Horse starring Richard Harris...please...don't kill me...
:pyou know what I meant by dethrown

I think the first rd pick by the JESTS is going to be very telling. If Mangini is confident about his rebuilding process and his ability to eventually topple NE he will add the best defensive player to his e-4 defense. If he is scrambling, gambling, and fearing for his job he will grab DMF. He is definately a guy you want to play chicken with, poker with, because you just KNOW he is gonna blink!

I think the first rd pick by the JESTS is going to be very telling. If Mangini is confident about his rebuilding process and his ability to eventually topple NE he will add the best defensive player to his e-4 defense. If he is scrambling, gambling, and fearing for his job he will grab DMF. He is definately a guy you want to play chicken with, poker with, because you just KNOW he is gonna blink!

Mangini is chasing a ghost, it's the one that got him to the Super Bowl with the Patriots.

It's just not there for him and add to that he's worried about his job and you get a mess over there - and I'm glad to see it.

He can make all the off seaon trades he wants, but until he gets a quality QB and a true leader in the locker room like a Brady, Bru, Jr. Seau, etc he's going to struggle.

I can't stand even looking at that little fat turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News