PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anybody hear the attorney that is suing the Pats on EEI???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Did anybody hear the attorney that is sueing the Pats on EEI???

I saw him over the weekend..and he sounded like an idiot..."I know what I am talking about.." or so the idiot proclaimed.. talk louder..he sounded more like a rehasjhed WWF vet..with the brains of a peanut..

OK, I just had my first opportunity to go to weei.com to listen to the interview in the Dennis and Callahan audio vault.

My reaction is thus:

It is in the best interest of the New England Patriots to make sure that a copy of this interview is e-mailed to each and every journalist in the United States. Mr. Deter makes as compelling a case regarding hysteria as I've ever heard. This guy is great!!! But not for the reasons he would want. (Unless he is a clever plant by the Patriots ;) )

His initials are ED, as in Erectile Dysfunction.

If I could give a Tommy Point on this board I would. Outstanding :D

I have seen/heard an attorney act in that regard once before.... his client is still in prison for murdering his wife. With no body.

I've been having a blast going to this clown attorney's website and sending him e-mails.

You should too. Let him know what an idiot he is and how he disgraces the legal profession.

http://www.ericdeters.com/

Just listened and this guy is an absolute scumbag. Go look at his site because it speaks volumes about his motivation (note - it's anything but justice)

I'm ashamed that I live so close to this jerk. I can't wait to retire and move back to NE.

Just listened and this guy is an absolute scumbag. Go look at his site because it speaks volumes about his motivation (note - it's anything but justice)

I'm ashamed that I live so close to this jerk. I can't wait to retire and move back to NE.

Let me restate this:

Eric Deters is the BEST thing that could happen to the New England Patriots, public opinion-wise.

We need some strategy to get this guy on TV more and more.

Let me restate this:

Eric Deters is the BEST thing that could happen to the New England Patriots, public opinion-wise.

We need some strategy to get this guy on TV more and more.

Good point. I still want to move back though

Retirement at Killington. Can't wait :)

collegehumor.34a3c328c366a8dc30920079ad8eb5e0.jpg

this guy is a pice of CRAAAAAAAAAAAP! Nuf said!

what a freakin' ambulance chaser, this reminds me of the time some lawyer was trying to round up all the kids who sang in "another brick in the wall" to try to sue Pink Floyd for royalties.

I worked in the O.R. with a surgeon by the name of............DR. KLUTZ. :confused:

My brother in laws Physician is named DR. Croak, no lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft