PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Devin Lucien highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because this IS the local high school team. Might want to look at his college plays, where he has experience in an offense that's modeled after the Patriots. ;)
HA!!!!!

He's my favorite draft pick this year, big time sleeper to watch out for in TC.
I don't think he makes the team; he is just not quick enough...but heck, let's see how he does in pre-season. He has size and hands...

Last edited:
If the Pats don't develop one of these 2 WR then it will be established that we suck at developing WR and for future WRs coming out of college it will be a nightmare to be drafted by the Patriots just like it is for a QB (or every other positional player) to be drafted by the Browns.

If the Pats don't develop one of these 2 WR then it will be established that we suck at developing WR

Deion Branch and Julian Edelman worked out pretty well and David Givens was solid for 3 years and then got a 5 year/$25m deal when he hit FA in 2006.

The West Virginia game:

I like his sideline work and hands. His QB was trash.... there's a play in there where he grabs a pass on the sidelines that looks like it's intended for the CB. His run after catch ain't too bad either. Definitely my first binkie.

The tape versus Arizona is interesting. He shows deep speed, but not quickness. He take a while to get up to full speed, but he does seem to get behind the CBs. However it is hard to tell if this is just bad/slow CB play or some innate deep speed for Lucien. It will be interesting to see how he does against the NFL CBs; I sort of doubt he can walk away from them, but who knows. He does a bit of blocking and is somewhat elusive after the catch. Nice hand and leaping ability. Not bad for a late round pick.

Would people take Antonio Brown or some guy that ran a sub 4.40 40?

I feel the need for speed!

al-davis-why-lane-kiffin-le.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back