Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should QBs get to throw the ball any way they like it?

• Yes

Votes: 82 70.1%
  • No the ball should be one way for everybody

Votes: 35 29.9%

• Total voters
I am so angry. Sorry for the bad language my Pats Fans brothers. I want to punch someone in the face. I hate the media. This entire story has made me hate them even more.

Its ridiculous how many people are running with this they need to STFU.
I hope the Pats shut the Seahawks out and Kraft and Belichick strike out for our good name.

Mike Lynch channel 5 confirming Irsay made the complaint. Unless there is some evidence of someone deflating the balls, every ball would be under 12.5 and still legal. Scientifically it would be impossible for a ball measured at 12.5 PSI to still be 12.5 PSI with even a 2 degree temperature drop. Every ball could have been measured as legal before the game and be under 12.5 in this game. They would still be legal. All of them. Then their would be more air lost as giant men forcefully use the balls and fall on them often in piles of 1,000 pounds.

I am so angry. Sorry for the bad language my Pats Fans brothers. I want to punch someone in the face. I hate the media. This entire story has made me hate them even more.

Marry me?..please....?

So Kravitz posted his prediction prior to the Pats-Colts game. While he did predict the Pats to win (29-24) he went through his laundry list of why he hated the Patriots, most of which had nothing to do with actual Football. While he picks the Pats, he stated that this game was not going to be a blowout like last time for a couple of reasons. One of which is his superior football knowledge of how Laron Landry wasn't playing in the first game and that makes a huge difference...

Worst of all, this article clearly shows his bias for the Colts and against the Patriots organization, fans and New England Media. I don't trust this guy as far as I can throw him...

Here's a nice nugget:

Patriots fans and the media back East are so painfully arrogant. Did you read the latest from my friend Dan Shaughnessy, who rolls out this column virtually every year? Read it here.

Now, it should be mentioned that when he reprises that column, he's usually right (gag), but I think he's representative of the average New England fan who looks at the Colts as nothing more than a historical speed bump. It's like they feel like the Super Bowl is their divine right.

The Patriots are the Evil Empire, the football version of the Yankees or Kentucky basketball. They've been so good for so long, I'm just sick and tired of them. Do we really want to spend another Super Bowl week listening to Bill Belichick mumble non-answers?

No, we do not.​

http://www.wthr.com/story/27860167/...g-a-colts-win-over-patriots-in-afc-title-game

Kravitz admits that he ran with the story because it was Belichick, and the aftermath of the filming of the first game of the 2007 season.

Kravitz: And the Deflategate investigation, saga continue... 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Honestly, when I spoke to my source for the story, I originally thought it sounded outlandish, far-fetched.

And then, like a thunderbolt of enlightenment, it occurred to me:

Bill Belichick.

Of course.

The brilliant, Machiavellian mastermind of the Patriot Empire.

You know the history. In 2008, New England was forced to forfeit its first-round draft pick, Belichick was fined $500,000 and the team was fined $250,000 when the league determined the Patriots had illegally videotaped teams at different times between 2002 and 2007. So the Patriots don't get the benefit of the doubt.​
**** this ****.

That Irsay. What a character guy.

Can't something be done about him? Shouldn't he be in a substance abuse program at this point?

"Irsay is the one who made the complaint...."

shocked.jpg

I thought the ballboys were employed by the NFL. Why is the NFL telling ballboys to deflate the ball? I smell a set-up!!!!!!!!!!
Are you serious with this post after all of this? You may be serious so let me answer you without sounding off.
Ball boys are all from the home team. NFL trust the home teams to ensure no shenanigans occurs and to make investigations easier if there is any discrepancy.

Kravitz admits that he ran with the story because it was Belichick, and the aftermath of the filming of the first game of the 2007 season.

Kravitz: And the Deflategate investigation, saga continue... 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Honestly, when I spoke to my source for the story, I originally thought it sounded outlandish, far-fetched.

And then, like a thunderbolt of enlightenment, it occurred to me:

Bill Belichick.

Of course.

The brilliant, Machiavellian mastermind of the Patriot Empire.

You know the history. In 2008, New England was forced to forfeit its first-round draft pick, Belichick was fined $500,000 and the team was fined $250,000 when the league determined the Patriots had illegally videotaped teams at different times between 2002 and 2007. So the Patriots don't get the benefit of the doubt.​
That's a nice job of backpeddling, unfortunately the damage is done. What he doesn't realize is is it's going to a)make his team look like a bunch of crybaby sore losers or b)force Roger to come down harder on NE than is anywhere near warrenting for something so innocuous as ball inflation.

Should Roger get smart and squash this thing tommorrow he would be doing the league a favor, not just NE. Fans of other teams will always refer back to any blemish on us as long as we remain a winner.

Success breeds contempt.

F...K YOU Kravitz. I don't want to know this guy's email, facebook or any online crap. I want his address and his phone number. I want to cuss his arse out face to face. I am sick and tired of the media reporting rumors and lies as truth and getting away with it.
I had to say something. This is as nice as I could be.

What a ^@#@)(@*(#&@#)&@))*)@*)@&*#&@.

MutWEEI Mike Mutnansky
WCVB's @LynchieWCVB reported it was the Colts who alerted to NFL to the under-inflated footballs. We'll have the sound for you next WEEI

The entire Colts organization can just eat dirt. First their drunk owner moves the team in the middle of the night like a coward and now his drunk son resorts to desperate tactics after getting beaten like a drum.

I knew that drunkard Irsay was behind this, he needed something to deflect from his teams sad exhibition of football and he learned from the master Polian. Speaking of deflated balls that writer is a mouthpiece for Irsay.

Last edited:
I'll about have a ***** fit of epic ****ing proportions if we are docked a first round pick for this while that scum bag Goodell still has a job after his blatant lying and arrogance regarding the ray rice cover up.

Didn't he fine belechick, the patriots and dock a first round pick all because of how bill handled the spyglass situation and not because of it actually happening.

That said.. this is a garbage story. On to the super bowl.

Also, at what point did irsay touch or handle a football?

If Pagano doesn't care or know crap about it, you tell me why the owner does.

Him handling the ball is a issue in it self if you ask me

That Irsay. What a character guy.

Can't something be done about him? Shouldn't he be in a substance abuse program at this point?

The man mistakenly called the NFL Commissioner instead of his drug connection and asked for an "eight ball" and the Commissioner heard "deflated ball". Damn the bad luck.

And Irsay is a rock of the NFL, Bella*chick. That level of unprescribed painkiller usually knocks a man out, yet his mouth keeps going.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back