Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should QBs get to throw the ball any way they like it?

• Yes

Votes: 82 70.1%
  • No the ball should be one way for everybody

Votes: 35 29.9%

• Total voters
Theyre saying NEs footballs were deflated to supposedly make it easier to throw and catch.

According to someone on here who was quoting Scott Zolak he said if the ball was underinflated it would make it harder to throw a spiral.

Welp, between Gronk's tweet, Edelman's shirt and Brady's laughing, I think I know all I need to know about this: it didn't happen.

heh...well, for the rest of Caveman Luck's career he'll be subjected to " how's the family jewels doin' today..?" and "Pump those nuts!"...

Irsay must have planted the underinflated balls to give him an excuse when the inevitable blowout occurred. Convinced now that nobody on the Pats' offense knows what he's talking about...

While this is really frustrating and annoying...Stop and realize how great this can be to fuel the Patriots.

Belichick better get the most out of it to have the players FIRED UP. Tell them that everyone thinks "we had to cheat to get here". Tell them this tomorrow. Remind them every single day leading up to February 1st (among other things as well). Let it boil up until game-time. Then let it ALL out on the field.

What a crock! But at the same time - why do we give opportunity for haters to get a chance to do all this to us? If we did deflate the balls - then why take even that slight risk knowing all the crap of Spygate. If we didn't deflate - then the NFL should state that in a few days which I sincerely doubt they will. Either way - damage is done. Can't i friggin ever have a good 2 weeks of SuperBowl talk! Seriously I can't believe this is happening. Kinda sucks.

kravitz is a butt hurt colts fan.
the colts sucked last night. luck was pure garbage. 33% completion percentage..

Gronk's twitter lol...

https://twitter.com/robgronkowski/status/557394981930168320

B7xDxzGCIAIwhzk.jpg:large

^ I wonder if Belichick cares. Hopefully not.

i love this guy!!!

**** you colts.

i hope we run up the score against these scumbags next year!!!:D

Guys, you are missing a huge point. Because of Guy-Lussac's Law, any ball at 12.5 PSI will be under that with a 2 degree drop in temp, never mind a 35 degree drop if measured inside or under a field heater. Every ball in play that measured 12.5 would have been under this by the half just because of the temperature drop, never mind being Gronk spiked or landed on by 4 guys at a time. If the coke head knew Brady liked it at 12.5 PSI, any measure after a 2 degree drop would show less. Sciencegate. Cokehead complains so they have to look into it and of course it is under. It is science. Its like saying a race car needs to start with 10 gallons of fuel and then expecting there to be 10 gallons in at the end of the race. Its crazy.

Jimmy Kimmel explained how the Patriots deflated the footballs . . .

"They told the footballs they were worthless and would never amount to anything." :p

Media is garbage one reason we don't or allow our children to watch news in our house. I'm done with ESPN NFL network til this gets debunked.

Irsay with his suck for Luck Campaign, what about suck Gate; nothing robs fans of their money and entertainment then a team sucking it up for a QB who craps the bed when it matters most.

Hate the Colts, hate Turdstay, hate that joke of a organization, Pep Hamilton Is a sissy.

They are all tissue soft and Belichick has shown them that we will run on those jokes, and I feel bad that Chandler's brother has to be there; what a sorry excuse those pump noise thru the speaker system game throwing Inbred middle America pieces of human garbage.

Well the timeline is defined :

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...ell-jackson-interception-colts-notifying-nfl/

According to Newsday, it all started following Colts linebacker D’Qwell Jackson’s interception of Tom Brady in the second quarter. Jackson gave the ball to a member of the Colts’ equipment staff who thought the ball was under-inflated. The staff member then told coach Chuck Pagano.

Colts general manager Ryan Grigson, who was sitting in the press box at Gillette Stadium, was then notified and he contacted NFL director of football operations Mike Kensil. Kensil then notified the officials on the field at halftime. The Patriots went onto score 21 third quarter points on their way to their 38-point romp.

Just two questions now. Was it deflated and why. And a third, if it was noticeably deflated did the officials pump up the rest of our balls ? Presumably not so I can only assume the balls weren't that clearly deflated.

Which is more likely? A grand conspiracy involving ball boys surreptitiously draining air? Coaches spiriting balls away to slightly drain them and bring them back all while avoiding dozens of cameras on the sidelines?

Not to mention the fact that they would also have to keep track of the balls somehow, so that the other team used them and we didn't--or vice versa.

I tweeted Felcher a few days ago that he looked like a pansy....he's growing in a tough guy beard now...I love playing "Dope On A Rope"....

Jimmy Kimmel explained how the Patriots deflated the footballs . . .

"They told the footballs they were worthless and would never amount to anything." :p

Come to think of it, it would have been even funnier if he had said ". . . and will never be worthy of being spiked by GRONK." :p

Well the timeline is defined :

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...ell-jackson-interception-colts-notifying-nfl/

According to Newsday, it all started following Colts linebacker D’Qwell Jackson’s interception of Tom Brady in the second quarter. Jackson gave the ball to a member of the Colts’ equipment staff who thought the ball was under-inflated. The staff member then told coach Chuck Pagano.

Colts general manager Ryan Grigson, who was sitting in the press box at Gillette Stadium, was then notified and he contacted NFL director of football operations Mike Kensil. Kensil then notified the officials on the field at halftime. The Patriots went onto score 21 third quarter points on their way to their 38-point romp.

Just two questions now. Was it deflated and why. And a third, if it was noticeably deflated did the officials pump up the rest of our balls ? Presumably not so I can only assume the balls weren't that clearly deflated.

Great...one more reason I can hate the fact that Brady decided to under throw that ball into double coverage, particularly while we were running it down their throats.

Since the Colts took the ball is that the one that was taken and if it was how do we know they did not alter it.
I guess when we play in Indy next we will have a device to check their speaker system for pumped in crowd noise.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back