PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kessler did not throw Mcnally under the bus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm headed to Boston! For the American Chemical Society convention. I can get my free Brady T-shirt!

OK, well, we've managed to work physics, meteorology, psychology, and the law into defamegate. See what you folks can do to get a chemistry angle on it.

[QUOTE="billdog3484, post: 4284891, member: 14691...so the defense attorney in that instance would be to prevent reasonable doubt from being proven

I'm on vacation, sitting on a sun deck overlooking Cape Cod Bay, and this logic is giving me a headache.[/QUOTE]

yah i agree with you on that one. i didnt bother to re-read before posting...total head spinner my bad

Kessler is a lawyer, his job is to create reasonable doubt, which is what he did.

Unfortunately, you're not as right as you think you are, because the standard of proof isn't "beyond reasonable doubt".

OK, well, we've managed to work physics, meteorology, psychology, and the law into defamegate. See what you folks can do to get a chemistry angle on it.

The ideal gas law is as much chemistry (physical chemistry) as it is physics. It's usually taught first in high school chemistry. Then it's taught in general chemistry to freshmen in college.

what he should have said

"Well if the refs had over inflated the balls again, then Mcnally might have taken upon himself to lower them back down to the preferred level, knowing the JJ had specifically told him that Brady wanted the balls at 12.5, and being upset when the refs filled them to 16"

That would have been a much better answer as 1.) it showed that brady wanted the balls at 12.5. and 2.) if Mcnally DID deflated balls, he deflated them to the legal limit after the refs tampered with them.

Unfortunately, I think that, if Kessler had reason to believe your version, he would have stated it that way. In other words, it is more likely that he doesn't think he can truthfully say the better version than it is that he simply didn't think of the better version.

I'm headed to Boston! For the American Chemical Society convention. I can get my free Brady T-shirt!
You sir should be taken out for drinks for your outstanding contributions to science and this board by all Patsfans board members in Boston.
upload_2015-8-13_20-5-39.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft