PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Defensive Standouts - A list of those who stood for justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Rufus Johnson and Trey Flowers stood out....oh wait.:oops::p

Another big "Gulp," but, yes, Antonio Cromartie.
Credit where credit is due!

He's been mentioned before, but special attention to Tom Curran. He banged the drums pretty loud all the way through.

eh, While Curran for the most part defended the wall, he did seem to waver a little bit at points.

Barstool guys were our stars. Them getting arrested for Brady was a highlight of a case with many lowlights. On another note, I thought Florio was without a doubt the worst reporter from January-May and then he realized how bad Goodell was and changed courses. He was arguably our most prominent supporter given how many hits PFT gets.

On media day alone, Pres chased Kensil out of the room, told BB he would kill for him and then verbally assaulted Kravitz.

I know everyone on here hates Felger, but just a special mention that he at least acknowledged he was wrong and changed sides when the appeal transcripts were released. Much better than most.

felger changed sides when the appeal transcript came out? Not sure I believe that. Last thing I heard was he was pushing Garvey vs MLB and touting Lester Munson as this great legal mind, while bad mouthing Steph Stradley and Michael McCann just last week.

Joe Thomas

He wasn't vocal throughout the whole thing but when finally asked, he went off on Goodell.

Palm beach pats fan for bringing up science to peter king.

Drew fustin with an excellent scientific analysis on PSI (also another good analysis that refuted the stupid fumbling claims)

felger changed sides when the appeal transcript came out? Not sure I believe that. Last thing I heard was he was pushing Garvey vs MLB and touting Lester Munson as this great legal mind, while bad mouthing Steph Stradley and Michael McCann just last week.

I turned him on yesterday to see what his take was. It was the "Brady didn't deserve four games but still something happened crap"

Felger definitely does not belong on this list.

I like this...
I'll start:

Tom Curran
Sally Jenkins
Stephanie Stradley
This is a great idea. If I may, I suggest that you keep the thread open for a couple of days and then publish a list. Anybody who stood up for Brady before yesterday morning is fine with me, but maybe a special category for those who were with him since the Wells Report was released or some other point in time.
Thanks!

I like this...

This is a great idea. If I may, I suggest that you keep the thread open for a couple of days and then publish a list. Anybody who stood up for Brady before yesterday morning is fine with me, but maybe a special category for those who were with him since the Wells Report was released or some other point in time.
Thanks!

Yes. But it would be nice if people who posted would read the earlier posts to see who has already been mentioned.

eh, While Curran for the most part defended the wall, he did seem to waver a little bit at points.
There were times when information was coming from all angles.... All of which needed to be processed and vetted....I don't think any of us were absolutely certain nothing happened in the early stages BUT I truly believe TomECurran more than defended the wall and was a voice of reason and astute analysis throughout!! An MVP candidate!!

I completely agree. Felger deserves nothing. Absolutely nothing!

Yes. But it would be nice if people who posted would read the earlier posts to see who has already been mentioned.
I dunno. What's wrong with a few extra votes for the true heroes? They deserve the recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back