PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Mr. Belicheck - Asante trade idea

This is supposed to be for fun and entertainment. None of the moves that the Pats F.O. do will affect your life or mine on a day to day basis.

I agree with what you say. And at this stage of the off-season even half-baked ideas are better than no ideas at all.

But the OP would have done better to have taken a less c*cky and know-it-all-tone. A little bit of irony might teach a lesson ...

I agree with what you say. And at this stage of the off-season even half-baked ideas are better than no ideas at all.

But the OP would have done better to have taken a less c*cky and know-it-all-tone. A little bit of irony might teach a lesson ...
Point taken.
DW Toys

BREAKING NEWS:

Foxborough, Ma The Patriots have announced today that all work on the upcoming draft and FA's have suspended to pursue a trade proposed on patsfans.com.

Coach Bell Belicheck and head of Player Personnel Scoot Piolori were seen in the hallway yelling at each other "why didn't you think of that"!

More as this story developes.

Hhahaahah, ooooh man that was great. Good job, that was awesome.

D'ont Deal Asante Belichick

Dealing asante would seriouly affect NE championship aspiration. At the moment there is no one available in free agency that's anywhere near sufficient to replace Asante. History has shown that rookie CB rarely ever do well in their first year, so that's no solution . If there is something that i learnt from last year AFCC game is that there is a small margin between winning and losing.Imagine if we had Branch (who was always clutch in the playoffs) , he probably would caught that caldwell 4th quarter drop or made any other big play during the game , and we would chave probably won the game.The point i am trying to make is that Asante could be that small difference that sends us over the top. Without him granted we will still probably have a good year just as we did without Branch, but in the playoffs is where the loss will be felt .NE is about championships not , oh but we made the AFCC game

Re: D'ont Deal Asante Belichick

I hear your worry about losing asante but if all we are talking about is coming within one minute of going back to the superbowl and needing that one more guy to have put us over the top in the AFCC, i think we did pretty good by bringing in AD...

Re: D'ont Deal Asante Belichick

Dump, deal...d'ont this warrant a merge...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back