PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deadspin:Patriots Brandon Meriweather Allegedly involved in shooting of two men

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here’s where it gets even more interesting. Costa said there’s talk that the two victims aren’t, you know, alive.

WAIT, WHAT????? If their dead, why is it a secret? They reported that the victims walked into the hospital, and were treated for gs wounds. I think if they were dead, it would confirmed by now. Who is this costa guy? This whole shooting is just weird. :bricks:

WAIT, WHAT????? If their dead, why is it a secret? They reported that the victims walked into the hospital, and were treated for gs wounds. I think if they were dead, it would confirmed by now. Who is this costa guy? This whole shooting is just weird. :bricks:

it's starting to make sense now, meriweather was involved in a zombie outbreak

l4dig.jpg

LOL jcdavey. Awesome!

LMAO! :rocker:

Triumph...

- the nickname of the psychotic ***** Brandon Meriweather had growing up on the streets of Florida.

Triumph wouldnt be so stupid as to put himself in a position for trouble with 1 Million on the line.

Yes, there are certainly parts of Apopka that would be considered quite lousy.

Whether or not he's even guilty, I still think he used some poor decision making skills--although there are some who would disagree.

You have to laugh

Until know, Meri hasnt been in any trouble in 4 whole years!

I'm gonna refrain form making any statement until I get the straight poop from Mike "Ace" Westhoof, the world's pre-eminent authority on all things Patriot.

New Jersey sources are reporting that Meriweather didn't shoot anyone. He tripped a couple guys when they weren't looking and then stripped their feet bare.

So a town of 38,000 with higher than average
income and house value is the "hood"?

What does that make the rest of Florida? How about inner city parts of Tampa, Miami and Orlando?

Population in July 2009: 38,809.

Estimated median household income in 2009: $56,829 (it was $43,651 in 2000)

Apopka:
$56,829

Florida:
$44,736

Estimated median house or condo value in 2009: $201,077 (it was $98,400 in 2000)

Apopka:
$201,077

Florida:
$182,400
http://www.city-data.com/city/Apopka-Florida.html

[by the way, that's higher than average in a state where inland property is way less valuable than coastal, of which there is plenty.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference