PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

David Thomas anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady was signed to a no-tricks two-year deal, so I believe BB expects him to be here two years.

Okay, so if he is here for two years (I thought he only signed for one) he will be here for those two years, which means Thomas has two years to get healthy and good.

Thomas' injury was reported by April 27th (per the rotoworld page) - if he was casted for the usual 6 weeks he would have been able to begin getting back range of motion June 8th. What's the typical rehab period once that begins, 6 to 8 weeks? IF so he should have regained ROM, strength and coordination by right around now. He should be back very soon, I would guess. (If anyone with a orthopaedic, sports medicine or physical therapy background is reading this, please post the typical rehab timeline.)

Thomas' injury was reported by April 27th (per the rotoworld page) - if he was casted for the usual 6 weeks he would have been able to begin getting back range of motion June 8th. What's the typical rehab period once that begins, 6 to 8 weeks? IF so he should have regained ROM, strength and coordination by right around now. He should be back very soon, I would guess. (If anyone with a orthopaedic, sports medicine or physical therapy background is reading this, please post the typical rehab timeline.)
I'm just a civilian who thinks Gray's Anatomy is a TV show, but I thought the foot had a bunch of bones in it, so it might depend on which one broke, how badly, whether any soft tissue was damaged in the process, etc. etc. OTOH, when I called Belichick this morning, he said Thomas was day-to-day. :)

All PUP players are at practice except for David Thomas. . .again.

As I posted a few weeks ago he was wearing no cast a few weeks ago in the local Panera bread joint.

C.J. might have changed BB prespective on hurrying players in.
according to breer he was at walk through wearing a protective boot, are you sur that was thomas at panera bread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back