PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danny Woodhead as a Modell's employee selling his own jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright how many of you guys are now gonna be camped out in Modell's?

The woman at 1:35 speaks the truth!

I love Woodhead. But don't make too much out of his D2 success. He was playing against D2 players. Its kinda like being a top player in the CFL. He would not have those rushing yards if he had gone to a D1 school.

Yeah, he might have been a bum like Kevin Faulk at LSU. . . . :D

I love Woodhead. But don't make too much out of his D2 success. He was playing against D2 players. Its kinda like being a top player in the CFL. He would not have those rushing yards if he had gone to a D1 school.

I agree that the numbers can't mean the same thing because of the level of competition, their meaning or value is obviously distorted. But at the same time, they do still say a lot. Putting up big numbers in DII doesn't mean too much, but when you're so far ahead of everyone else, it has to mean something.

The CFL is actually a pretty good example. The top guys in these inferior leagues generally can't play in the NFL. But the truly dominant CFL guys have made the jump and done extremely well. Warren Moon, Doug Flutie, and Jeff Garcia are all examples of guys who not only excelled, but dominated the league, then proved they could play with the big boys when given the chance. We'll see another example soon when we play Miami and Cameron Wake.

The Woody video was great. Salt in the wound... :rofl:

Last edited:
What's not to love about this kid? This video is awesome! He definitely seems like the kind of guy that's incredibly easy to get along with. I liked the comment the one woman made about whatever jersey she gets that player ends up getting traded.

Re: Danny Woodhead as a "Modell"'s Employee Selling his own jersey

I still think if they ever do a little person live action movie of Scooby Doo, Woodhead would make an excellent Shaggy. He's definitely got the look.

They've already made two real person Scooby Doo movies. One in 2002 and the sequel 2 years later. You know, those masterminds in Hollywood, churning out movies based on freaking t.v. shows and sequels. What we got for coming attractions? Yet another Pirates of the Caribbean and a frigging Tron sequel. Goes to show you how culturally challenged Americans are.

Great. Destined to be a classic PatsFans clip.

By now, the guy who said he was "too small" has seen the tape, unless he's a hermit. I wonder if they got him to sign a release before putting the tape on the air?

I'm sure you have a point, but those are some awesome stats that young Mr. Woodhead put up (see link below). I think they indicate that he would have done well pretty much anywhere with a decent O-line and Coaches who a) believed in him and b) put him in a position to succeed. Since he's held his own against "NFL1" opposition, I think it would have translated in "D1," but we'll never know.

http://www.csc.edu/athletics/upload/media/FB_Records_TABBED.pdf

Yeah I mean if he told me adamantly that he wasn't Danny Woodhead I'd have believed him just like that one woman did (as long as I couldn't see the camera). He does blend right in, it is hard to believe how freaking good he is. I might go out and buy his jersey this week as well.

LOL. That was funny. I like the part where the woman says, Hey that's Danny Woodhead. And he says no he isn't and she totally believes him. Hehe. Anyway he's a good kid and a good story. Really worked his butt off to be where he is today and more importantly he's just a playmaker on the field. I really like Woodhead! :D

They decided to try it with DeSean Jackson in Philadelphia.

It didn't go quite so well . . .

DeSean Jackson Goes Undercover in Philly -- NFL FanHouse

[Then again, imagine if they tried to have GRONK selling Gronkowski jerseys. :D

Hahahaha everyone knew who he was, lol at the guy who thought it was desean at 1:59 since woodhead did the same thing.

Desean probably knew it wouldn't work like Woodhead. He's has a recognizable look, is a stud, and is the nfl's new diva; who couldn't recognize him.

Last edited:

suck a likable kid.

Rexy is that you?

Last edited:
Great stuff.

Can't help thinking that the presence of a camera person would be a first clue that something was up. ...

Hidden camera - - probably in another sales associates collar or lapel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back