PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gostkowski for 3

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me why Damien Woody is such a big Jets fan?

He played 5 years for the Patriots, won 2 superbowls with us, was elected to his only pro bowl but seems to be a huge Jets fan, where he played 3 seasons and didn't win anything. What gives?

Gostkowski for 32792551 said:
Can anyone explain to me why Damien Woody is such a big Jets fan?

He played 5 years for the Patriots, won 2 superbowls with us, was elected to his only pro bowl but seems to be a huge Jets fan, where he played 3 seasons and didn't win anything. What gives?

They brainwashed him into believing that every guaranteed super bowl equals an actual trophy.

Maybe he's still mad that the Pats were smart enough not to pay him what he wanted ;)

He's mentioned in the past he really enjoyed his time in New England but loved playing under Rex Ryan.

People are different and like different things.

Is it that hard to believe that he enjoyed playing for the Jets' organization more than he did the Patriots?

I don't even understand why this is a question. Ever had a job where you couldn't stand the manager but other people got on great with him or her?

People are different and like different things.

Is it that hard to believe that he enjoyed playing for the Jets' organization more than he did the Patriots?

I don't even understand why this is a question. Ever had a job where you couldn't stand the manager but other people got on great with him or her?

If you don't like the question then don't answer it

The most familiar experience, is sometimes the best...

They all thrive on controversy.. that is how they get paid.

Rodney Harrison followed Dungy by saying the Pats were going to lose last night...

Last edited:
The most familiar experience, is sometimes the best...

They all thrive on controversy.. that is how they get paid.

Rodney Harrison followed Dungy by saying the Pats were going to lose last night...

In his defense, he did preface that with saying (paraphrase) everytime we agree we are wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes