PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas Game - who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm planning on being there and would love to get some free drinks from my Patsfans friends!

I was thinking of going to Houston game. Cheaper tickets.

Next, PJ will be on Tinder asking the ladies in the Dallas area to Netflix and chill.

I'm planning on being there and would love to get some free drinks from my Patsfans friends!
Just send me the air fair and the ticket and I'll be there. ;)

I was planning on surprising the wife as an anniversary present by flying us down from Pittsburgh, then the top two players from her team became injured in Romo/Bryant.

I'm afraid it just wouldn't be the same to her now, so Ill save on the expenses.

If I did go however, I would purchase many free drinks for you ;) Enjoy yourself, buddy.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Lucky! I thought of going when the schedule came out as I have in-laws in the area, but the timing/cost just doesn't work for me right now. Have a great time! Will be interested to hear what you think of their stadium, the reception you get, etc.

Just send me the air fair and the ticket and I'll be there. ;)
LOL, this is a good idea. PJ, if you send us plane and game tickets, we'll buy you free drinks!

Where have you been?

I was planning on surprising the wife as an anniversary present by flying us down from Pittsburgh, then the top two players from her team became injured in Romo/Bryant.

I'm afraid it just wouldn't be the same to her now, so Ill save on the expenses.

If I did go however, I would purchase many free drinks for you ;) Enjoy yourself, buddy.
Thanks Supa! I'll drink one for you!!

He wasn’t posting just for free drinks, he was posting for free drinks and to expose humorless trolls…he’s funny that way. ;)
Hahaha, you win!!

Honestly it would be fun to meet up with some folks there. Hopefully there's a Pats tailgate.

Where have you been?
Just busy and mostly reading threads these days rather than posting my inane BS. But I'm still here most days reading everything and enjoying my favorite posters like you and some of the others that have posted in this thread, and many more of course.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
We doing the Indy trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick