PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas fans not all that smart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may think Dallas fans are not that smart, but I believe it was your "genius" coach who got caught cheating.

Not so bright.

Bandwagon fans are football's way of telling you your wagon's worth riding.

I'm a bandwagon fan. I got on in 1978 though, cuz I knew we were gonna be a dynasty one day 20 years in the future and I wanted to get a good seat. :rolleyes:

Pretty soon the Dallas douches will find their way in here telling us how much we suck and how next week we're gonna get our asses kicked by the greatest team and QB that has ever lived.

The only bright lining is they will be gone by Sunday night, which will leave us with a week of Aqua and his douche-bag friends talking smack, and then........

........ it goes on and on and on.

Last edited:
You may think Dallas fans are not that smart, but I believe it was your "genius" coach who got caught cheating.

Not so bright.

Wade Phillips

Playoffs= 0-3

Cowboys = 5 Super Bowls

When you have 5, come back and see me.

Cowboys = 5 Super Bowls

Does this mean if we were 49er and Steeler fans, we wouldn't have to listen to your pitiful cries for attention?

Cowboys = 5 Super Bowls

Cowboys last 10 years=0 Super Bowls

Patriots last 10 years=3 Super Bowls

Prediction:

Cowboys with Wade Phillips=0 Super Bowls, ever.

Keep living in the past.

Patriots 3 super bowls = asterisk

Pathetic. That's the best you can do?

Here, Jimmy Johnson admits to videotaping signals+Michael Irvin cokehead+ endless number of Cowboys scandals=Cowboys Superbowls*

Wow... the asterisk comment really hit a nerve.

Let's see what you guys can do the next 10 years playing on a level field with the rest of us.

Let's see what you guys can do the next 10 years playing on a level field with the rest of us.

Hilarious. Go read a book about football and get back to me.

The "level playing field comment" just betrays your complete ignorance about the game.

Typical bandwagoner, probably a Colts fan last year.

Wow, they seem really stupid. I don't mean stupid like 'they disagree with us so they must be dumb', I mean stupid like 'they seem to lack basic reasoning and knowledge'.

So to recap: we're bandwagon fans because the team's revenue went up once they moved from playing in a sh-thole to playing in a bigger state of the art stadium, Belichick stealing signals with a camera is cheating but Jimmy Johnson stealing signals with a camera isn't cheating, our #3 ranked rushing game sucks, our offense which is #2 in yards and scoring looks average, and our #2 in yards #3 in scoring defense isn't that good.
Wow.

Last edited:
tripleoption... I just got back from reading a book on football.

Funny... the first chapter was all about the rules. Apparently, you are suppose to abide by them.

Guess you and the Patsies have written your own football book.

Gladly......... Of course, after sunday, we will NEVER see you again.

Dude, do you think that you are the first turd from another team that comes in here talking smack the week before you get beat by us. Sorry man, it's a weekly tradition round here. Some of the more ******ed ones even stick around (like Aqua). We even have a few respected Colts trolls that have ACTUALLY earned the right to talk a little smack with us. You guys, not so much, we'll just end up tossing you on the scrap heap next sunday with the rest of the dopes.

Oh yeah......... you guys got a game tonight. Try not to screw it up. ;)

img9053849.jpg

OH Tony, let me show you how much I love you.

Last edited:
All we have to do is look at hockey revenues in Dallas.

I imagine they jumped dramatically when they moved Minnesota's playoff Hockey team to thier town.

A Few Points

Cowboy Hats

Trash Can lid size Belt Buckles

Horses as a means of transportation

Southern Draw

Straw in Mouth

Tumbleweeds

Line Dancing

tripleoption... I just got back from reading a book on football.

Funny... the first chapter was all about the rules. Apparently, you are suppose to abide by them.

Guess you and the Patsies have written your own football book.

Must have been a crappy book...you still know nothing.

We all know Brady is King. Why is it your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News