PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas Clark out indefinitely due to injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems there is something mysterious wrong with Addai too. Says his shoulder is dead. Some nerve damage. Could be out anywhere from 4 weeks to who knows...

I am in complete agreement - the better the competition the higher the achievement in victory.

Doesn't sound good if they are discussing surgery, hope it's not too serious so he can be back for Foxborough

I agree with the sentiment that I want Clark and all NFL players to be healthy, but I won't mind if he misses our game.

I just want to win. The Colts are due for some injuries, the Jets as well. The pats have had their fair share of injuries, and in the end it all evens out. Saying you want the other team to be at full strength is stupid, because the Pat's are never at full strength! No team is in the NFL.

Neither would I.

After all the injuries this franchise has suffered the past 5-1/2 years, beginning with Tedy's stroke, I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for any physical distress suffered by franchises I despise. The injury score isn't even close to being tied yet, not until that horse-faced goober has his knee blown apart, at least.
The classiness we all tune in for...

Seems there is something mysterious wrong with Addai too. Says his shoulder is dead. Some nerve damage. Could be out anywhere from 4 weeks to who knows...

Denver might trade them Maroney for a 3rd. Oh wait, too late.

Neither would I.

After all the injuries this franchise has suffered the past 5-1/2 years, beginning with Tedy's stroke, I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for any physical distress suffered by franchises I despise. The injury score isn't even close to being tied yet, not until that horse-faced goober has his knee blown apart, at least.
It started long before Teddy B. Remember when we lost the D backfield 2or 3 years in a row. I think one year close to Half of the starting Defense was out by mid season.

Last edited:
Dale & Holley show just reported that Collie might have a significant hand problem.

Follow up: He's had surgery and will miss games.

Last edited:
I bet anyone here that Sanders, Clark, Addai and flippin Marvin Harrison will be back for the game against the Pats.

That being said the team to beat this season is the Steelers.

Clark is being evaluated at the Cleveland Clinic today. The resulting staph infection alone should keep him out beyond the Pats game.

The classiness we all tune in for...

Right, because Patriot message boards were just inundated with well wishes and classy comments by Colts fans when Brady went down with a knee injury.

It's pretty pathetic that to this day, I can go to any Colts message board and read some D-Bag posting that he hopes a Pat's opponent takes him out again.

Last edited:
Neither would I.

ha ! Tell us how you really feel :rocker:

Sanders still out, Clark out, Collie now out, Addai may miss a month or so... that's just a shame. It really is. :)

Right, because Patriot message boards were just inundated with well wishes and classy comments by Colts fans when Brady went down with a knee injury.

It's pretty pathetic that to this day, I can go to any Colts message board and read some D-Bag posting that he hopes a Pat's opponent takes him out again.

Especially that dump ColtFreaks. They have threads on us like we had threads on the Jets in the offseason. There's usually about four or five posts in there wishing injury on a random Pat (usually Brady).

Colts get hit hard with injuries every year...next man up

Julian Edelman has a concussion and won't be available for who knows how long. Same goes for Fred Taylor and his turf toe. Woah is us!

It also wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if the same Colts fans who cheered Bernard Pollard as a hero for ending Tom Brady's season a couple years back, got a taste of their own medicine and found out what a season without their meal ticket at quarterback was like. I'm not Bill Polian and going to shout "Break his ******* leg" like he did to Doug Flutie five years ago, but if Peanut Head suffered a similar fate, I wouldn't shed a tear over it.

Honestly the nfl wouldn't be nearly as fun without peyton. I don't know if I'd even be able to hate the colts that much. Hope Clark gets well soon....but maybe not too soon.

What's going on with Bob Sanders? Will he make another miraculous recovery right before the pats game again? Then the very next game after he gets hurt and placed on IR.

What's going on with Bob Sanders? Will he make another miraculous recovery right before the pats game again? Then the very next game after he gets hurt and placed on IR.

for that answer and many more go to CowpieMorons.com and get a free "Peytie Face" with every login.

Oh come on, we hate the Colts because they're the Colts. I have Sunday ticket and root against them every Sunday, but there's limits to their hate-ability. Their fans really aren't that bad.

Many Steelers fans truly were glad when Brady got his ACL destroyed in 2008. Not just those idiots that made the t-shirts; I mean, a lot of fans. Plenty of ******ed "karma" comments there. I guess Troy Polamalu had bad karma last year, right? I my opinion, this is the worst fan base in the NFL. They are glad when teams get injured. Unlike Colts fans, they are really going to milk Spygate for everything, and I mean everything. In their collective opinion, the Patriots will never get past the video taping, and the Steelers deserve the Super Bowl in '85, '96, '01, '03, '04, and '07. They love to ignore that the Steelers won a SB with an self-admitted biased ref, had a roided team in the 70s, and had a roided team in 00s (not sure if anyone read that article that the NFL so carefully tucked away.) In addition, they claim to be classy and all about family values, yet their heroes are wife beaters (Harrison) and rapists (Roethlisberger.) There is simply no fan base that compares with this team. The Colts are really not bad in comparison.

You also have to love that they idolize Dan Rooney and the organization. That brain trust always praises character, and they draft players like Roethlisberger, Holmes, Burress, Harrison, Porter, Reed, and numerous other thugs. They are no different from the Bengals, except their turds can play football better. They like to set examples by cutting practice squad players for DUIs and letting star players off the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST