PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Da Bears are going to smoke the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you said the Bears would smoke the Fins too huh? Don't get me wrong, I hope you demolish the Pats, but I just thought I'd get a nice little shot in there. ;)

Oh look, Paperboy4Eva04 has returned. Amazing what a little winning streak by Miami will do for this 14 year-olds' posting practices on this site.

This whole thing about Grossman being easily flustered is media soundbyte, which everyone parrots. Have you seen every Bears game this year? Did you see him down 10 points at the Giants, stay level headed, not force things and come out and put up major production and smoke NYG?

I've watched 4 Bears games this year and in every one of them he got flustered. So, take you r parroting garbage and shove it. And no, the Giants game isn't one I watched. I watched the Arizona game and the Miami game. Not to mention the 1st Minnesota game and the Jets game.

Did you see the next game where the production wasn't there this time, but again, instead of trying to force it (as he was earlier this year) he just played mistake free football and we put the numbers up on the deck and ground out a shutout?

Obviously you have a different idea of what it means to play mistake free football. Grossman was 11 for 22 against the Jets. He had several plays where he tried to force it.

Rex has only play one full season of football ,and he's 13-4 to this point. He was making rookie type mistakes and forcing things, but recently it looks as if the coaches have done a good job with him, and he's quit doing it.

Man, you just love making excuses. Grossman is a 4th year player. If he's making rookie mistakes, then he's got some serious issues. Tony Romo is a 4th year player and is treated as such. When he makes mistakes, people don't say, "Oh, he's only a rookie really. "

But everyone would rather just parrot the media and keep talking about him getting flustered, and that's cool. After he picks apart your average defense we'll talk then.

I don't need to "parrot" the media. Unlike you, I think for myself and base my opinions on what I see.

As for your stupid comments regarding the Patriots defense, thank you for proving you know nothing about football. The Patriots are far from an average defense. I guess you missed the fact that they are 2nd behind the Bears in points allowed. A defense that is actually allowing less points than their defense of 2003 when the Pats posted 3 shut-outs.

Bearmick, you are nothing but a troll. Your boasts this great knowledge are nothing but garbage.

I've told you too many times to even argue this. You know there was never a bet made yet you continually dimiss what really happend. You just don't listen, that's all.

P.S. You prove my point exactly. You knew I wasn't going to accept the bet and yet you still sent in money any how? That just didn't make any sense to me.

Aqua -
Maybe its because he felt like making a donation to a good cause. Obviously, a troll like yourself isn't able to comprehend anything like that and I do appreciate you admitting it.

So, why don't you do us all a favor and take your trolling butt outta hear and to whatever Fin loving site you go to normally. That way all you aqua lovers can continue to pat yourselves on the back about how Daunte is your saviour, how you team is going to win the division and how the Patriots are done.

Oh look, Paperboy4Eva04 has returned. Amazing what a little winning streak by Miami will do for this 14 year-olds' posting practices on this site.

I've been here almost every week this year. Pay attention becuase, like usual, you don't know what you're talking about.
Aqua -
Maybe its because he felt like making a donation to a good cause. Obviously, a troll like yourself isn't able to comprehend anything like that and I do appreciate you admitting it.

So, why don't you do us all a favor and take your trolling butt outta hear and to whatever Fin loving site you go to normally. That way all you aqua lovers can continue to pat yourselves on the back about how Daunte is your saviour, how you team is going to win the division and how the Patriots are done.

I think it's funny how I come here to talk football and you just sit there and call me an aqua lover (whatever that is.) As for the donation, I'm a freaking college student. I can't even afford to go see a flippin' movie and you want me to donate all my money to charity?

I've told you too many times to even argue this. You know there was never a bet made yet you continually dimiss what really happend. You just don't listen, that's all.

P.S. You prove my point exactly. You knew I wasn't going to accept the bet and yet you still sent in money any how? That just didn't make any sense to me.
your are a liar on top of being a troll .i read the bet you made .why dont you just be a man for once in your life and honor the bet.

I think this might be the first post I've ever seen out of you that didn't inclue 40 LOLs, 35 gay references and 29 eek faces.

I realize you probably have no idea that the Dolphins and Bears played, so I'll let you know, the Dolphins beat them.
yes and you do realize that the dolphins are in last place and the bears are 9 and 2 and going to the playoffs with a first round by and your team is going no where.like i said before your the last person that should be talking trash to anybody.
you have never been right about anything since coming to this board.your a troll nothing more .

You are partially right, we made a real bet, go back and look at the thread.

Here is where you are right: I knew you were a scumbag and wouldn't pay up though - that is why I chose to help the needy.

You like to cry poor little college boy, but then you brag about buying Jerseys from NFL.com.

It was a bet, it was put your money where your mouth was - put up or shut up. You accepted the bet and never have shut up.

You are a loser and a scumbag......you give college students and Dolphin fans a bad name. I have three college age sons, I am glad none are like you.

You want to come at me like that you PM me and we exchange addresses and get it on.

For real

Wow, the Bears troll gets really upset when you challenge him to talk intelligently about the x's and o's.

Maybe you should have challenged him to smash beer cans against your head????? :eek:

Get a friggin' life, BearMick. You give human beings a bad name.

Here is where you are right: I knew you were a scumbag and wouldn't pay up though - that is why I chose to help the needy.

You like to cry poor little college boy, but then you brag about buying Jerseys from NFL.com.

It was a bet, it was put your money where your mouth was - put up or shut up. You accepted the bet and never have shut up.

You are a loser and a scumbag......you give college students and Dolphin fans a bad name. I have three college age sons, I am glad none are like you.

Aquateen got the Jersey money from his mommy.

He gives 18 year old trolls a bad name.

aquagay is a scumbag and we will never let him forget it

I don't have to defend myself. I have all kinds of friends and I know how they all act and I'm sure a lot of parents would perfer my personality over all of theirs. You don't know a thing about me and I'll just leave it at that.

I don't have to defend myself. I have all kinds of friends and I know how they all act and I'm sure a lot of parents would perfer my personality over all of theirs. You don't know a thing about me and I'll just leave it at that.

We know altogether too much about you, like you are an immature troll that knows very little about football yet insists on acting like you do.

We have listened to your garbage about how good the Fins would be and how we would be second best this year. We have listened to you try to compare different players at different positions even though you clearly fail to understand the differences between a defense tackle in a two gap 3-4 system, and an outside linebacker. Two positions that generate completely different statistics.

We have had a unique insight into the childish world of an 18 year old toll who is not welcome but shows up anyway.

I'm just going to add this graphic to this wonderful thread with an awesome title.

bsbsbsbsbsmh6.gif

So now I can remove it from sig and move on. At least until the refs try and screw the Pats again.

I'm just going to add this graphic to this wonderful thread with an awesome title.

bsbsbsbsbsmh6.gif

So now I can remove it from sig and move on. At least until the refs try and screw the Pats again.
I think that says it all....side by side..where is the consistency??? Terrible...!!!

I've been here almost every week this year. Pay attention becuase, like usual, you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't? So the Fins were going, what, 14-2 this year and the Pats were going to fade? Yeah, I don't know what Im talking about. Better get going, I hear your mother calling you to clear the table and get your jammies on.

Yeah, he's a tool. Except tools usually serve some useful purpose.

Trolls usually never return except when their team wins. I hope he doesn't.

Good luck to your Pats the rest of the year. I hope the Bears clean up their act quickly! That was not their best by far.

Yeah, he's a tool. Except tools usually serve some useful purpose.

Trolls usually never return except when their team wins. I hope he doesn't.

Good luck to your Pats the rest of the year. I hope the Bears clean up their act quickly! That was not their best by far.

Your defense is great. Ours ain't so shabby when healthy either.

Good luck unless we see you again, in which case I reserve the good luck for the Pats! :D

I don't? So the Fins were going, what, 14-2 this year and the Pats were going to fade? Yeah, I don't know what Im talking about. Better get going, I hear your mother calling you to clear the table and get your jammies on.

He is just past the jammies age, and now is at the age where he sits around in his dorm room and wishes that he could get laid. And he calls mommy for pizza money.

Why is it that because I root for the Fins and have a differnt opinion than you, that I know nothing about football? You'd be quite suprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back