PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran on Possible Sting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Tom Curran is seeing evidence that this whole
thing was a sting operation on the Patriots.

http://www.csnne.com/video_content_type/curran-inconsistencies-regarding-possible-sting
Steph Stradley also pointed this out yesterday

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 21h21 hours ago
MT @Azoicia P229 of Appeal-Vincent says Grigson came to booth & notified them. P64 WellsR-Grigson said already knew

CLn0UUdUYAATWUw.png

CLn0UTVUEAA-CdU.png

The sting isn't "possible," or even "probable."

We've seen email documentation that the league was "alerted" prior to the game, and was willing to let the first half be played using tampered-with footballs, all to catch the Pats in the act.

That, by definition, is a sting.

The only thing up for debate is whether the investigation was just laughably poor process or a straight up frame.

And Goodell delegated final decision to Vincent? What a cluster!
I hope they don't settle. I'd love to see Vincent on the stand under oath explaining this to Judge Berman.

We all knew it was a sting looong before this

Nice move by the NFLPA team... You already know the report says X, but you ask the person to their face anyway and they say Y. Hmmmm, inconsistencies.... According to the NFL's own standards, inconsistent = more probable than not to be guilty.

Therefore, the NFL is guilty of a sting.

Of course it was a sting. Vincent's testimony proved it. It appeared to be a sting all along due to the giant cluster **** of inconsistencies and contradictions. Now it is clear that Vincent was lying. Grigson had already alerted Gardi days before. Wasn't some sudden breaking news like he made it out to be.

But they didn't warn us because it wasn't a big deal!!! hahaha! Such crap, we all have been saying it's a sting since the saga broke... and now there is actual proof. It's good to know that our tin foil hats have just been protecting our logic.

Don't forget the NFL not correcting the Salt Mortensen report (Salt, because you have to take everything he says now with a grain of salt). It's the NFL who botched this from the start, decided to keep rolling with the media instead of taking the high road. They didn't cover their tracks. It seems to finally be getting really bad for the NFL. I'm not sure that even Patriots' hate is going to bury this story at this point.

If brainiacs are now coming to this conclusion, then they haven't been reading this board very long.

I wonder when people who are saying one thing when UNDER OATH, and then are proven to have lied under oath. Isn't time to play the PERJURY. card

So is it accurate for me to say that Roger Goodell was "generally aware of the inappropriate activities" going on with this sting?

Oh, to have the whole lot of them find plenty of time to play with their own small balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes