PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cromartie trying to outdo Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Francesca on WFAN is ripping Cro a new one right now.

"He went over the line and it will have very negative ramifications for the Jets..."

"Brady is a first ballot hall of famer, Cromartie will have to buy a ticket in order to go to the hall of fame...."

Francesca just screwed up the talk about best QBs, though, bagging on Marino's playoff record in comparison to Manning's, as if there was a significant difference between the two.

Marino was 8-10

Manning is 9-10

He also said that Brady's record is good, but nobody's even close to Montana.

Montana was 16-7

Brady is 14-4

I like Francesca, but one of his bad habits is sloppy research.

I hope that they run a crossing route that drags Cromartie over the middle and they hit Gronkowski and have him run over Cromartie after the catch... That would be sweet justice..

I have the video of Smith's burned toast job in '07. I can't believe these guys never learn. Clearly, Cromartie is falling in line with Rex.

The Voice of The Fan: FVP: Antonio Cromartie Calls Brady An A**Hole. Won't These Guys Ever Learn.

Exactly!!
How many times have we heard analysts when talking about Brady, mention the chip on his shoulder? Then, we witness players like Smith who taunt him and see some of the most awesome plays for payback (Brady to Moss Back to Brady to......forget). Ever see Tom get up and spike the ball violently after scoring a TD? Do you think someone pissed him off? If Tom isn't throwing to the Island, guess whose getting the attention.

I'd be re missed if I didn't give a shout out to Fred-ex, from Rodney.

Last edited:
Ha ha, now Rexy is saying that he's okay with cromartie's statement and that the pats say worse about them. Of course, as usual, he provides no evidence...

Rex Ryan: Cromartie's profanity about Tom Brady OK with him - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

That is typical of Ryan. He's made all sorts of accusations about what goes on in the Pats lockerroom, film rooms, and such and has absolutely no proof to support it.

Rex is all talk and no substance.

That is typical of Ryan. He's made all sorts of accusations about what goes on in the Pats lockerroom, film rooms, and such and has absolutely no proof to support it.

Could Danny Woodhead be a mole? :eek:

I just find it hilarious that these players get offended from what some Pats do on the field or after a game after they have actually accomplished something...yet these same players find nothing wrong about yapping BEFORE a game when they haven't accomplished squat.

Preach ON, Brother! :rocker:

He has 9 kids by 8 different women. Come on. Are you his lawyer or something??? :D
I hope he covers those child support bills better than he covers opposing receivers. Probably not though

Last edited:
I hope he covers those child support bills better than he covers opposing receivers. Probably not though

He might now, but when he first got to the Jets, he asked for a $500K advance so he could take care of the back child support..

How can the father of the year say that he doesn't play against Brady and only plays against the WR's on the Pats? Is Brady not the guy who throws it to the WR's? I can't wait to watch one of our quick WR's turn an inside slant into a 20 yard gain with Cromartie giving chase five yards behind him... again.

A CB plays against the entire offense. What a dumbass....what exactly has Rex been teaching these idiots?

A CB plays against the entire offense. What a dumbass....what exactly has Rex been teaching these idiots?

between the constant fast food runs, and the curses that flow better than the east river, Rex has taught his team to be a group of loud mouth athletes that need to put up or shut up.

We better win.

"its personal"

I smell an azz whipping of major proportion coming on here. BB and TB won't back off till they hang 50 on the jets.

I just took a look at the replay of the game on the play where they claim brady was taunting them. It's really difficult to see, but there does appear that there may have been a little celebratory gesture in the direction of the Jets sideline (in fact it looks like he's looking at Ryan). Whatever it was it didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary. I didn't realize that these guys were so sensitive.

Here's a link to the clip:Pats Jets 12-06-10 - Supposed Brady Taunt - NFL Stats

Supposed 'offense' occurs at 00:30...

I just took a look at the replay of the game on the play where they claim brady was taunting them. It's really difficult to see, but there does appear that there may have been a little celebratory gesture in the direction of the Jets sideline (in fact it looks like he's looking at Ryan). Whatever it was it didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary. I didn't realize that these guys were so sensitive.

Not that big a deal if you ask me.

"Mommy Tommy pointed fingers at me.." grow up :rolleyes:

We never heard anything from the Patriots players in the Week 2 loss against the Jets when Braylon Edwards taunted like crazy(I think on Butler) and LT did his traditional chest pumps

Let's see, you can call out the guy in the media whichever way you like, but then he looks at you funny after scoring a TD in the game, and all of a sudden he is classless and an a-hole. The Jets don't even believe their own crap.

Len Pasquarelli gives a great paragraph on foxsports in his article "the bull is in for a beating".

"The latest example, taking Ryan's hyperbolic lead, came Tuesday, when cornerback Antonio Cromartie termed Patriots quarterback Tom Brady an orifice from which human manure exits. Pretty strong words from a guy who, on national television, couldn't remember the ages of his seven kids."

Let's see, you can call out the guy in the media whichever way you like, but then he looks at you funny after scoring a TD in the game, and all of a sudden he is classless and an a-hole. The Jets don't even believe their own crap.

If the Jest believed inn their own crap, they would would just play the game. They have to talk themselves up...especially against the Pats.

The dude couldn't even remember his kids name on hard knocks!

Untitled-26.jpg

All he had to do was memorize the back window of his mini van!

Thats a funny video. YouTube - Antonio Cromartie trying to remember his kids
What a POC.

It didn't show brady pointing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye