PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cromartie trying to outdo Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid fans, stupid coaches, and stupid players. Get ready for the smack down Jits fans...you deserve it.

Cromartie will get torched on Sunday... maybe it's what they want... they can't seem to wait though.

They think Brady is an a-hole now? Just wait until he throws a TD, takes off a shoe and sock, and jams it in Cromartie's face!

I just hope that Fireperson Ed is at the game Sunday to put out the flames when Cro gets torched.

So according to numerous tweets, Brady just told the media, "I've been called worse."

I love our Tommy.

Surely this will fire up Brady's WR corps. Can't wait to see how Branch, Welker, Tate and company respond to Cro's comment. I'm sure they'll give it their all for their leader and QB come game day. The hell is this guy's problem? Brady stated that he hates the Jets 'team' Cro hates Brady :bricks:

From Shalise Manza Young's article:

"........Is this a bad time to bring up the fact that Cromartie has fathered nine children by eight different women and that the Jets had to front him $500,000 in salary this year so he could pay back child support?"

All I can say is "SMY For President"!!!!!! You go, Shalise!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
"He pointed?" Really? What's in store for today, Tomlinson complaining that Brady got a bigger scoop of ice cream when they ended up at the same Baskin-Robbins?

Cromartie calling someone an a-hole is peppered with so much irony it's ridiculous. And for a team that talks so much smack and preens after every single non-negative play, they are the biggest bunch of whiny ****ie$ I've ever seen.

I never thought I'd say this, but the 2010 Jets have become my least favorite sports team of all time, somehow surpassing every Colts, Lakers, and even Yankees team.

I often joke with fans of opposing teams, "How can you be a fan of X? They're evil!" But I have no idea how any normal person can be a fan of this team. I'd be mortified if the Pats said/did a tenth of what those Jersey douchebags say/do.

I never noticed Brady taunting, does anyone have a clip of that? I mean he was definitely got fired up but everyone does.

Anyway, cromartie is the a-hole. And has defender of all things classy, LT, issued a statement against cromartie?

I just hope that Fireperson Ed is at the game Sunday to put out the flames when Cro gets torched.

:agree: And he would be wise to bring the entire station with him, if possible, because there is a good chance the entire defense gets torched on Sunday.

I love the fact that they put a poll up, here are the results, hilarious!

Poll Results
You can only vote once.

Who most deserves the label Antonio Cromartie put on Tom Brady?

Antonio Cromartie 74%
Tom Brady 8%
Rex Ryan 14%
Bill Belichick 5%

Who is "they" and is there a link where we can see this?

Is this an ESPN national poll? A New York paper poll? or a Boston paper poll?

Re: Funny most Jets never seen Brady taunt

This is the funniest comment I saw:

Maybe pointing seems childish to Cromartie which reminds of alimony payments which gets him upset that he's going home soon

So according to numerous tweets, Brady just told the media, "I've been called worse."

I love our Tommy.

I also heard this. See, this is what really makes them mad, the fact that we don't respond the way want us too kills them deep inside.

Cromartie is scum and a average corner in this league who can't tackle worth ****...going to get toasted on Sunday

Be thankful Cromartie took the time to talk. That likely means one or two fewer illegitimate children this year.

Remember when Ryan Clark dissed Brady? Remember how BAD he got roasted that game? Cromartie is going to be thrown at first play of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes