PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cromartie trying to outdo Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Ryan Clark dissed Brady? Remember how BAD he got roasted that game? Cromartie is going to be thrown at first play of the game

If he keeps playing off receivers like he was on Garcon and dropping into a soft zone converage, he will be thrown at on the first, second and third pass plays of the game.

Last edited:
crowthuglife.jpg

I saw Cromartie's results in the poll have dropped to 65%. I wonder if he's spending time clicking through trying to give himself better percentages. Then again, I think he's illiterate. He's probably busy trying to find someone on the Jest who can read, so they can help him out. Then again, maybe he'll have to trot over to the Giants side and see if any of them are still around.

The dude couldn't even remember his kids name on hard knocks!

Untitled-26.jpg

All he had to do was memorize the back window of his mini van!

Re: Funny most Jets never seen Brady taunt

Ellis says Brady taunted Jets in rout - NYPOST.com

So Ellis says he taunted...well not really....his body language... Maybe it was telepathy. Most of the Jets players say they never seen Brady taunt them.

Ellis says Brady taunted Jets in rout - NYPOST.com

Yup, read it this morning but a couple of other Jet players said they never saw it from Brady. It's BS!!! Gary Myers That FKn Ugly ***** Boitch likes talkin smack. After his article he wrote saying Cromartie said all kinds of curses about Brady he ends with, Cromartie's words may come back to haunt him. Which way is it Gary why don't you just write Brady Spanked you & Jets and a50 number is very possible score.

Be thankful Cromartie took the time to talk. That likely means one or two fewer illegitimate children this year.

OCTO-DAD.......Need we say more?:explative:enranged::violent:

I just find it hilarious that these players get offended from what some Pats do on the field or after a game after they have actually accomplished something...yet these same players find nothing wrong about yapping BEFORE a game when they haven't accomplished squat.

Cromartie says Brady's antics are evident when the Jets watch the film of their games against the Patriots. "He's doing the pointing at our defensive line and stuff like that," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of a guy he is.

I enjoyed this quote.

That meany is pointing at the defensive line and linebackers before the play. Now that is just rude.

Maybe it has something to do with pointing out the Mike and the blocking responsibilities, but it's still sort of rude.

I enjoyed this quote.

That meany is pointing at the defensive line and linebackers before the play. Now that is just rude.

Maybe it has something to do with pointing out the Mike and the blocking responsibilities, but it's still sort of rude.

Good lord, I hurt myself laughing. It's too much....

How can the father of the year say that he doesn't play against Brady and only plays against the WR's on the Pats? Is Brady not the guy who throws it to the WR's? I can't wait to watch one of our quick WR's turn an inside slant into a 20 yard gain with Cromartie giving chase five yards behind him... again.

Cromartie says Brady's antics are evident when the Jets watch the film of their games against the Patriots. "He's doing the pointing at our defensive line and stuff like that," Cromartie said.

I may make this my sig:D

Francesca on WFAN is ripping Cro a new one right now.

"He went over the line and it will have very negative ramifications for the Jets..."

"Brady is a first ballot hall of famer, Cromartie will have to buy a ticket in order to go to the hall of fame...."

"Brady is a first ballot hall of famer, Cromartie will have to buy a ticket in order to go to the hall of fame...."

That was funny.

iam just getting tired of all the hype and talk. play the game already.

Who cares what they say.Its about the pats executing on sunday.I hope they do because i dont think the jets are that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back