PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cromartie trying to outdo Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis will have an easy game since Brady will be throwing in Cro's direction all game.

Revis is a bit arrogant but at least he is smart enough to not insult Brady.....yet

Hernandez better think twice about that using the ball as a prop stunt in the playoffs...No Fun League? maybe, just score and score often...

I hope he covers those child support bills better than he covers opposing receivers. Probably not though

I_like_that_ZING.gif

Not much else to say. It is like the jokes write themselves lately.

Last edited:
Ryan then began to whine: “Trust me, they’re saying a lot worse about me and others here, maybe it just wasn’t printed.”

No Rexy, they're really not.

"First off, in this country, you're allowed to have opinions, and all that kind of stuff," Ryan said when told of the remarks in a conference call with New England media.

Right Rex, so if Cromartie doesn't open his mouth then we let the terrorists win...

Ryan then began to whine: “Trust me, they’re saying a lot worse about me and others here, maybe it just wasn’t printed.”

No Rexy, they're really not.

Well actually it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did. The point is, though, they do it behind closed doors, rather than in the media. ;)

Right Rex, so if Cromartie doesn't open his mouth then we let the terrorists win...

This is a great line...well done :D

Francesca just screwed up the talk about best QBs, though, bagging on Marino's playoff record in comparison to Manning's, as if there was a significant difference between the two.

Marino was 8-10

Manning is 9-10

He also said that Brady's record is good, but nobody's even close to Montana.

Montana was 16-7

Brady is 14-4

I like Francesca, but one of his bad habits is sloppy research.

Everyone said Manning could steal GOAT last year with a Superbowl, Brady can end all discussion this year though. And just think, this was a rebuilding year...:rocker:

Re: Cromartie wants TFB to throw at him...

Who was the Pittsburgh guy who tried this? Some scrub shooting his mouth off. he was a safety, I believe.
Anthony Smith - DB wasn't it? I remember the game because Brady actually went after him... and embarrassed him.

Last edited:
The Jets may be considered underdogs going up against the Pats at Gillette - but their non-stop talk is undermining how they're perceived

Calling on Patriots to do America favor: Shut the Jets up - NFL - CBSSports.com Football
Yesterday i was reading comments on about cromartie on three different sites. SI, PFF, and Yahoo sports. It was about 9-1 in favor of Brady and the Pats. I read this over and over, "i'm a fan of the steelers, colts, ravens,etc. i hate brady but i respect him. I hope they beat the jets sunday and shut crommartie and ryan up.

Last edited:
Maybe someone should show Crowmartie the video of Branch running right by him early in the 1st half of the week 13 beat down:rocker::rocker::rocker:

... and Braylon Edwards was being a good sport in the first meeting when he got in Butler's face multiple times trying to show him up? If anything that's far worse than pointing at the sideline (a group of guys).

I think Cromartie is suffering from shared psychotic disorder being around LT for so long. One of the most delusional hypocrites the league has seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft