PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cre'Von LeBlanc's tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Le'Blanc, but I don't think he's ready to play in the NFL. I hope they can stash him on the Practice Squad. I have Jones making it over Le'Blanc.

At this point I think that Crevon is the steal of the draft.....ha...I know what that means--he get cut in training camp and no-one picks him up or the Jets get him just for the intel and then cut him after a few games. Heck I am not a pro scout--just a sick guy stuck at home, but I love the way this kid hits.

Last edited:
His name is an instant classic.

Does anyone have any tape of Leblanc against Miami or FSU

He looks great on tape, but I am not sure about the level of competition. I don't understand the slow40 times; he seems to be able to go step for step with everyone. He looks to be a scrappy, dependable tackler. The one drawback I see on the tape is that he does not look back for the ball and ends up grabbing a lot, but he is pretty darn good for F/A.

This dude does not turn back to locate the ball. Ever.

Not sure I share the same level of enthusiasm over this kid.

What am I missing?

This dude does not turn back to locate the ball. Ever.

Not sure I share the same level of enthusiasm over this kid.

What am I missing?

He sticks to WRs like glue. He is fantastic at open-field tackles and hits really, really hard. He just has to learn to turn and look for the ball. I think he should be looked at for a safety position because of his sure tackling.

He sticks to WRs like glue. He is fantastic at open-field tackles and hits really, really hard. He just has to learn to turn and look for the ball. I think he should be looked at for a safety position because of his sure tackling.

Yes- his coverage is tight. That is a positive. I'd rather have a physical defender than a finesse corner. I question the level of competition he is facing.

It's the same situation with Richards last year. Just gotta see if the kid rises to the competition or gets overwhelmed.

Yes- his coverage is tight. That is a positive. I'd rather have a physical defender than a finesse corner. I question the level of competition he is facing.

It's the same situation with Richards last year. Just gotta see if the kid rises to the competition or gets overwhelmed.

I would love to see how he did against some of the elite teams, but I cannot find the tapes.

Maybe we will just have to wait until training camp and hope that some of the douches in the press actually watch the practices (instead of parroting the same old crap). Even if the douches watch, will they pay attention to an UDFA?

I would love to see how he did against some of the elite teams, but I cannot find the tapes.

Maybe we will just have to wait until training camp and hope that some of the douches in the press actually watch the practices (instead of parroting the same old crap). Even if the douches watch, will they pay attention to an UDFA?

The battle at corner is insane.

Only 5 will stick.

Butler
Ryan
Jones
Roberts
Coleman
Biggers
LeBlanc
Jones
Bentley

I dont think its out the realm of possibility to trade Logan Ryan if one of the new undrafted Rooks flash.
Then you have
Butler Roberts Jones Coleman And one of the rooks.

I could see us trade Logan Ryan for a position we get dinged at injury or a pick next year.

Of course injuries are the great equalizer

I was able to see some highlight of FAU against Miami and he did miss crucial tackle but looked good otherwise. Teams did not seem to throw a lot against him. Why was he a UDFA? Just because of the 40 time? I have to assume so... Also D'Joun Smith was drafted from Florida Atlantic in 2015 in the third round and did not work out so that may have depressed his value in the 2016 draft.

Right now there are only two people that believe in this guy, me and his mom. Even BB and his staff gave more bucks to Jonathan Jones than Cre'von, but heck I am much better scout than Caserio, we all know that :rolleyes:

Last edited:
LeBlanc was more impressive than Darryl Roberts was.

I'll say this much: LeBlanc may be the best 7th CB the Pats have ever fielded. (Oh, for a few of these guys back in the Earthwind Moreland days!)

I'll say this much: LeBlanc may be the best 7th CB the Pats have ever fielded. (Oh, for a few of these guys back in the Earthwind Moreland days!)

I remember Bill Simmons talking about how opposing teams should develop an 11-WR offense to force the Pats to play Moreland. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference