PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CORRECTION: brady willing to accept 1 game for failure to cooperate is UNTRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
with to respect with an upcoming season of football to be played, it is absolutely true

Oh if your talking about this specific case. I meant in general. You may be right.

The NFL's case is looking like **** based off what we are hearing. Demand a fine and no admission of guilt or let Berman rule. No one game acceptance after what we've been hearing today.

At this point, it's completely true. Public opinion stopped mattering the second Berman took this case.

from the beginning, I wasn't promoting any decision......my stance is simply that if Brady decided to take the 1 game to have it end that it would be a prudent and logical move. and when asked why all he would have to say is that 'there is an obvious process problem in the collective bargaining agreement and that his commitment is to the team and giving the best chance to win the upcoming season'

having this continue into the season is bad for the pats

from the beginning, I wasn't promoting any decision......my stance is simply that if Brady decided to take the 1 game to have it end that it would be a prudent and logical move. and when asked why all he would have to say is that 'there is an obvious process problem in the collective bargaining agreement and that his commitment is to the team and giving the best chance to win the upcoming season'

having this continue into the season is bad for the pats

I don't agree. I don't think it matters a bit. They've dealt with far worse distractions than this. Moreover, they dealt with THIS distraction exactly and won a Super Bowl.

I think they're good. This isn't the Jets.

The NFL's case is looking like **** based off what we are hearing. Demand a fine and no admission of guilt or let Berman rule. No one game acceptance after what we've been hearing today.

there's no absolutes in this..........it would be great for this to be thrown out, but if there was zero merit from the NFL side, it would have been tossed already

After months and millions of dollars spent, all the NFL can prove is Brady wouldn't hand over his cell phone. The NFL has flawed science, conjecture, wishful thinking, lies, propaganda and zero hard evidence that Brady did anything wrong. It's no wonder the NFL wants an admission of guilt because they can't prove anything on their own.

I don't agree. I don't think it matters a bit. They've dealt with far worse distractions than this. Moreover, they dealt with THIS distraction exactly and won a Super Bowl.

I think they're good. This isn't the Jets.

you don't know what you are talking about

After months and millions of dollars spent, all the NFL can prove is Brady wouldn't hand over his cell phone. The NFL has flawed science, conjecture, wishful thinking, lies, propaganda and zero hard evidence that Brady did anything wrong. It's no wonder the NFL wants an admission of guilt because they can't prove anything on their own.

and yet here we are...............which means there is some sort of validity on the part of the NFL

Court of law is the only thing that matters. Court of public opinion is irrelevant. The only opinion Brady should care about at this point is that of those who will be voting him into the HOF. They've already come out and said he would still be a first ballot HOFer even if found guilty.

F&ck everyone else.

Yep but you can be sure that Brady will care how much this will be discussed when he DOES get voted in. Him accepting even one game will determine at what length this fiasco is talked about. An innocent man shouldn't accept any suspension and, in his case, it's entirely questionable if he should even accept a fine.

you don't know what you are talking about

I don't? Please tell me where I was wrong? Because everything I said actually happened.

Whereas claiming Brady would serve a suspension in December is about as likely as Brady starting at RB opening night.

and yet here we are...............which means there is some sort of validity on the part of the NFL

Yea, Brady didn't hand over his cell phone or do you think there is something else?

Ahh, now we've moved to ad hominem attacks. Very mature.
I'm not following the context of your disagreement with @aluminumseats and have no view on which of you is right or wrong, but, let's face it, Lawyers have been fair game since Shakespeare wrote "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." (Henry the Sixth, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2). :)
(That's a joke.)

I never understood, even our own fan base, for 'settling' on a fine or 1 game.

I would not accept anything, I would not admit guilt of any kind. If I was guilty then I would.

Brady is guilty of nothing. He knows what kind of shop the NFL runs and in no way shape or form was he letting those buffoons look at his phone.

Brady is innocent...the NFL has NO case.

I would not accept any deal. None. Zero. Zilch.

I never understood, even our own fan base, for 'settling' on a fine or 1 game.

I would not accept anything, I would not admit guilt of any kind. If I was guilty then I would.

Brady is guilty of nothing. He knows what kind of shop the NFL runs and in no way shape or form was he letting those buffoons look at his phone.

Brady is innocent...the NFL has NO case.

I would not accept any deal. None. Zero. Zilch.

Assuming TFB did nothing wrong, I'd rather him not play for a year while this nonsense plays out in court than to give in and admit blame to come back after a 1 game suspension.

Yea, Brady didn't hand over his cell phone or do you think there is something else?

I don't there's anything at all, but we are talking about the NFL and how it deals with anything Patriots..........the simple fact that the NFL proceeded through the months with what it has tells you they're out to get the pats.......the other simple fact is there is a chance they pull it off........the 2nd one bothers me much more

The Wells report said that Kraft and BB had nothing to do with it, then slapped the team with 2 draft picks and $1M.......the whole thing is insane with the emphasis on insane........

I am interested to see how things shake out after this is over..........

The NFL has changed the language of their attack against Brady from "Generally Aware" to “‘knew about, approved of, consented to, and provided inducements’ in support of a scheme to tamper with the game balls used in the AFC Championship Game.”

You know that if they ever did get that admission of guilt (never will happen), the NFL would drop the generally aware statement and constantly refer to the scheme to tamper. They might begin to refer to it in the future as a scheme to tamper, if the courts upholds the suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back