PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Comeback to "18 & 1" taunts - Have any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but still - we were supposed to be further distancing ourselves from the rest of the league and towards the 49ers/Cowboys/Steelers in terms of Super Bowl success.

Really feels lousy having those dirty Giants right up there with us now. Of course, not in terms of this decade, but all-time success.

And no, that is not to be taken as "Feels really lousy to have 3 Super Bowls" -but as "God damn it, now the Giants do as well."

its just a football game

So if I'm out with my wife and kids and wearing Pats stuff which causes haters to cuss, taunt and threaten violence I should continue doing that just to show my fan spirit?

Its easy to make a statement like that being in CT.

first off, id explain to my kids, that these people are the worst losers on earth, and dont grow up to be like them.

as for the ct comment. man, im in nashville. we've been at war all year with the titans fans. every time i walk on stage, im wearing one of my many pats jerseys. im catching all kinds of hell. the booing when we take the stage is actually, really funny to me. ill never stop wearing my pats wardrobe in public. :rocker:
oh, and i like the 3 finger comeback myself:D

I continue to wear my Pats cap here in NYC because I am proud of what the Pats did. So, please, do continue wearing your Pats gear as you normally would do.

But more importantly, don't let the taunting turn you into a brittle angry fan. It is afterall a game.

When I have someone say 18-1 to me, I smile and ask "what's yours?".

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Back