PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

I just made a DE earlier- R.B. Kazenzakis - but I think we'd still need at least one more.

How long does it typically take to level up to 3 or so? I got some flex points, but want to wait until then to use them to level my players up.

Last edited:
Damnit, Fnord!

I was all ready to come over here and introduce the forum and get some sweet sweet referral points.

Oh well.

Ronald "Whats my name?" Reagan (HB) will have to wait a little longer for his Custom item.

The game is fun, although it consumes more time than it should. I find myself checking constantly even though it really only updates once a day.

If anyone feels like being kind, here is my referral link.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=544895

If we still need a QB, I would like to formally request that someone make Ron Mexico.

Any other teams out there with Pats fans that need a lvl 2 LB. if so look me up, Krazy Koz

Damnit, Fnord!

I was all ready to come over here and introduce the forum and get some sweet sweet referral points.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=544895

Owend.

So the only way to get the most important currency in the game is to get referrals or pay cash? That's horribly unbalanced. Is there a way to be competitive without spending the money/trolling for converts?

Right now yeah, because if you haven't blown all of your flex points you can level up the max of 3 levels a season with flex points if you've got enough. Next season will be different, though, because yeah there will start to be a divide between people who are willing to drop $10 a month on the game and those who won't.

It sucks but it's a business ya know?

Since we have two FS, I'd be willing to retire Indestructible Geno Wilson and make a different guy in a position of need (CB or DE?), but it says I need to be released first.

Just made a DE named R.B. Kazenzakis (bonus points to anyone who knows the reference). Do we need DEs?

Looks like you're on a human team with that character. :( I can only try to trade for him. I released Geno. If you want to make a CB that would help we've only got one patsfans.com player who is a CB.

I believe I've sent offers to everyone here except Krazy Koz since we've already got 3 LBs and it forces you to play a 4-3. I think in the long run having an extra LB doesn't mean any less plays for anyone because stamina plays into things and your guy takes a number of plays off regardless. I'd be happy to give you an invite and release you later if you aren't getting enough plays.

Last edited:
Deal me in

Mosi Tatupu (RB)

Just requested that the human who bought R.B. Kazenzakis' team release him. Will be making a CB momentarily instead though.

Edit: Made a CB and named him Pietro Maximoff

Last edited:
Sent offers to both you dudes.

Here's what we currently have on the team for patsfans.com players though I'm including people who have had offers made but haven't responded.

I'll go through and set the depth chart before the game tomorrow to make sure we get you all starting.

QB: 0
HB: 2
FB: 1
T: 1
G: 3
C: 1
WR: 1
TE: 1

DT: 2
DE: 0
LB: 3
FS: 1
SS: 1
CB: 2

K: 1
P: 1

Right now we need:

1x QB
2x DE
1x T
2x WR

Once that happens we'll have a team of entirely people from this board starting. :cool:

BTW: what particular style are you looking to play? Knowing that, we could build out our players according to a cohesive gameplan.

BTW: what particular style are you looking to play? Knowing that, we could build out our players according to a cohesive gameplan.

Right now I'm at 55% run, 35% blitz. I'm probably just going to adjust the gameplan as we go along because some people are going to get addicted and put a lot into it and some people won't play beyond creating a character. I want to reward the former category. So I'd rather people build the player they want and if we aren't getting enough sacks blitz more or what have you.

Good coaches don't try to force a Jonathan Vilma to play a 3-4.

Last edited:
I've got a d-end for ya, Chris Boynkins of Rob and Big fame...

Contract me

Arnold Schwarzenegger (C)

I really need a second player because waiting 2 days between games is killing me :)

Any suggestions? Should I buy a league?

Offer accepted. Looks like we got our center and DEs created - are there any more positions we need to fill? The starters are all set.

I started a new team. PM me if interested in joining.

I accepted the contract offer for NT Pio Sagapolutele, I am focusing on making him a run stopping DT, increasing tackling, strength, and stamina before anything else.

Bought the Minsk team, which I promptly renamed to the "Minsk Koats"

<a href="http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=353">http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=353</a>

Let me know if you want to be a starter; ROLB Rip Snarl is mine :)

Hey, the Burning Pride won the game tonight! LOL, this is too much fun!

3 tackles, and an INT for 11 yards for my guy :)

FB JJ Paulin led all rushers on the Pride with a 4.4 YPC with his 6 rushes for 26.5 YDs and a TD. The only down note was the failed screen where he was tackled for a 1 yards loss.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back