PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

After 2.5 months we've been moved off the main board. There goes our traffic. The next biggest thread on the first page of this forum has 22 posts.

And I hate fantasy football. :enranged:
It's about Damn Time.
See ya.:rocker:

It's about Damn Time.
See ya.:rocker:

oww, did we get a new mod? or was someone a little bored?

after all this time? i dont even know what section im in...

btw, this isnt fantasy football....if u move us, at least move us to an appropriate place!

To be fair, I'm sure that scrolling past one thread was a real chore. Especially since I think this thread alone, at times, kept the front page from being entirely dominated by random Spygate crap.

well this thread had a good run. nice that it was on the main board for as long as it was. i guess we'll all end up moving to the glb forums now. it's a shame because this probably kills our ability to get new players but what are you gonna do

well this thread had a good run. nice that it was on the main board for as long as it was. i guess we'll all end up moving to the glb forums now. it's a shame because this probably kills our ability to get new players but what are you gonna do

I still like this thread better than the GLB forums, but yeah, so much for getting new players. Anyone hear why they moved us, after leaving us in place for so long?

12:00 1st & 10 OPP 32 LenDale White. rush to the right (6 yd gain) [tackle: Tobias Funke] Replay
11:24 2nd & 4 OPP 26 LenDale White. rush to the right (3 yd gain) [tackle: Tobias Funke] Replay
10:48 3rd & 1 OPP 23 LenDale White. rush up the middle (3 yd loss) [tackle: Tobias Funke] Replay
10:08 4th & 4.5 OPP 26.5 43.5 yd field goal attempted by John Pepper, made [FG] [Auckland Flames: 3 | New England Burning Pride: 13]

does it ******* get better than that

Hahahaha yeah, that was sick. Their first possession was sick too:

12:47 1st & 10 OWN 35 Quentin Fisher pitch to LenDale White. to the left (no gain) [tackle: Pietro Maximoff] Replay
12:02 2nd & 10 OWN 35 LenDale White. rush to the left (3.5 yd loss) [tackle: Pio Sagapolutele] Replay
11:33 3rd & 13.5 OWN 31.5 Quentin Fisher sacked by Chris Boynkins (7 yd loss) Replay

Boynkins had 2 sacks on the day. I think one of them got us the ball back so we could run the clock out in the 4th.

Cason also iced the game with a nice INT.

I love the little things a TE does.

Like blocking at the 2nd level:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=6108994
http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=6111011
http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=6107590

Drawing a triple team leaving a WR 1 on 1 for a TD:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=6108665

Stuffing the DE:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=6107149

I've noticed that ever since Walter was put into the starting line-up he's not actually getting as many offensive snaps as before. Is this because he's on special teams? He's got the stamina to do both. Out top 2 TEs are getting about equal snaps, so I'm certainly not complaining. But I am curious about what causes this - I got his vision to an adequate place and was curious to see what impact it had on the passing game only to find out that I'll have to wait to find out. :)

I made some tactics changes for both the running game and passing game. Dunno how much of our better success on the ground today was a result of that or just playing a different team. Well see I suppose.

I've noticed that ever since Walter was put into the starting line-up he's not actually getting as many offensive snaps as before. Is this because he's on special teams? He's got the stamina to do both. Out top 2 TEs are getting about equal snaps, so I'm certainly not complaining. But I am curious about what causes this - I got his vision to an adequate place and was curious to see what impact it had on the passing game only to find out that I'll have to wait to find out. :)

I had set some advance tactics for managing TE snaps last season that I've taken off just now. Lemme know how it goes next game.

I had set some advance tactics for managing TE snaps last season that I've taken off just now. Lemme know how it goes next game.

Will do. And I'll make sure to keep an eye on the number of snaps we get as a result to make sure it stays fair.

Wow, my best game yet - 10 Tak, 2 Hurries, and a TFL. great win, good to be back in the saddle again :)

Next Game....

Wow, what happened to the Bandits??? They went from the top of the league last season to 0-2 this season. Did they lose a bunch of players or something? I think we should run it right up the gut on these guys...it seems the other 2 teams have done the same thing and they came out victorious. Whats the plan coach? Do we run them or pass them to death this week...hehe. I can't see them beating us this season..we took them twice last season and I'm sure we can take them again this season.:bricks:

Re: Next Game....

Nah, they've just played some tough teams. The guys they lost to today kicked our asses too..

Yaay, Steamer gets his 1st TD of the season and we got the win! Can't get much better than this. :) Let's keep it up!

Hey Folks, long time browser and first time poster. I've been a fan of the Pats since 1982 and have been reading these forums for about four years and I have finally decided to join.

I've been playing this game since April and just bought a team last season. We were successful and made the playoffs. We have made major upgrades during the offseason and have won our first two games against opponents who beat us last year. I purchased a AA#4 team called the Niagra Patriots... actually made a trade with Tobias of which I gave a referral credit when joining Patsfans.com today.

I need some help! I've got some inactives that are going to start hurting my team soon and they need to be replaced. Everyone here knows how difficult recruiting is... so.... Does anyone have a level 15+ FS, C, WR, FB, LB or WR that would like to join a good team with a very active owner with an active forum? Here's a link to the team, check it out! Thanks guys!

I actually joined this game in April because I saw this thread that only had about 15 posts! Somebody got 50 FP's because of me :)

Thank you!

Tax

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back