PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

Tank, Pietro and Kazenzakis are boosted and ready to go. Our secondary is sicker than sick now.

There are three players on the defensive line at level 20. We're going to do work this year up front.

Vernon Barkley's back and ready for another huge year.

Also, I upped his stamina and Barkley is ready to retake the KR/PR duties again.

Vernon is a STUD. I don't know what you've done with his build, but he is just plain sick.

Vernon is a STUD. I don't know what you've done with his build, but he is just plain sick.

Tell me about it. I dunno wtf Vernon's doing, but I need to clone his build with Pietro or something.

Guess who has flex points now? Get ready to see an MVP season from Chris Slay.

Vernon, there's a new boss in the D :cool:

i have created a OT his name is Tyler Uher

If you wanna be cool you'll remake your guy and use someone's referral link so they can get some flex points for you joining. Otherwise it's just a loss.

I won't post my referral link cause I've had mine in this thread from day one, but someone else should post theirs and if you're a nice, caring, loving human being you'll recreate with that. :)

Mememe!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13130774

Perhaps I can boost Sneed.

Also, BradyFTW or ford, don't forget, we can sign my friend's DT (now level 14 or 15) on day 5. He's ready to join the pride, and he's already been benched by his current team :).

Cheers.

Ok, so long as benched doesn't mean 'moved to backup' or something because while he'll get a bunch of snaps here most likely he won't be a starter anytime soon.

can you buy just skill points, or is it only flex points?

can you buy just skill points, or is it only flex points?

Only flex points which can then be used to level up your guy three times per season. When you level up you get 5 skill points to distribute.

Ok, so long as benched doesn't mean 'moved to backup' or something because while he'll get a bunch of snaps here most likely he won't be a starter anytime soon.

No, he knows that he'll be a backup. He was only benched because he told them that he was not going to resign.

He'll get plenty of snaps as a backup NT and/or DT for us. We have a CPU player there now...

-
Barnsie

would it be a disadvantage to boost my player the max amount for the season so early in?

also, when my player's XP hits 1000/1000 what happens then, another lvl up?

THANKS

would it be a disadvantage to boost my player the max amount for the season so early in?

also, when my player's XP hits 1000/1000 what happens then, another lvl up?

THANKS

I think the analysis is that if you wait to boost till the end, you have a net gain of about 1/3 of a level for the season. Considering how much more effective you will be for the entire seasons being 3 levels higher, I don't think losing out on tha 1/3 of a level is worth it.

No, he knows that he'll be a backup. He was only benched because he told them that he was not going to resign.

He'll get plenty of snaps as a backup NT and/or DT for us. We have a CPU player there now...

-
Barnsie

Cool, it'd be great to have him. Have him send me an email in game when he's ready to be signed, I don't remember his character name.

FYI guys, the team we're playing first is all owned by one guy.

I'm calling them the $2000 pyramid.

If we win it will be funny because I don't think he is expecting to lose much after taking the whole "getting other people to do stuff" part of the game out of the equation.,

I just noticed our 4th WRs contract had lapsed. He's been inactive a lot so I'm guessing we're now down to 3 WRs.

Anyone got a WR of any level they wanna add? He'll definitely get some reps.

Do you get to buy/upgrade gear at 24? If so, anyone have a clue how much that will cost? 24 isn't so far away for about 1/2 the team :-D

Do you get to buy/upgrade gear at 24? If so, anyone have a clue how much that will cost? 24 isn't so far away for about 1/2 the team :-D

I think it is 250k total to upgrade all 4 pieces at 24.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back