PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

I agree, you always want to be training a low stat that helps you, because as you said, you get the most value out of it.

I feel that training is all about what's the best "value" at that time. Right now I could be gaining +0.23/blocking at normal intensity, instead I'm doing +0.59/speed at normal intensity. Speed for a left tackle might rarely come into play, but I feel it's important as it may help with my agility as well as handling speed rushers off the edge.

What do you guys think?

I have been doing this as well. every stat that increases when you level helps your player in one way or another. It is still pretty early in the game but it makes a lot of sense to be training these up to at least 20. Eventually (several seasons down the road I'd expect) These are stats that it may make some sense to put points into. It would be better to have them up around 20-25 for when that time comes than to have to waste 2 levels worth of skill points bumping something up from 12 to 22.

I guess my post above has a confusing tone because people are emailing me all apologetic about wanting new contracts.

Seriously, PLEASE email me if you don't have enough money to upgrade your equipment to your level or train at the intensity you want. That money is just sitting there waiting to pay you dudes with. It's what is best for the team.

Like wise, in game I am Wesley Welker, I am a GM for the team... Give me a pm or post it in that forum, and within the day you will have a renegotiated contrat offer. All you have to do is ask?

I agree, you always want to be training a low stat that helps you, because as you said, you get the most value out of it.

Agreed. My general rule of thumb is that I pick my three highest stats to level, and then never train them. Instead, when I level up I dump all of my level-up points into those attributes. Like, for Tank I use level-up points on Strength, Stamina, and tackling, and training points on speed and agility. For Maximoff, I use level-ups for speed, agility, and catching, and training for vision, stamina, jumping and tackling. For R.B., I level up on strength, agility, and stamina, and I train on tackling and speed.

Hell yeah! 20-0 victory! Tank and Kazenzakis combined for a sack and 8 hurries. Maximoff didn't really have a stat line to speak of (0 tackles, 2 passes defensed), but I suppose if they're never throwing at you that's a pretty good thing in its own right. 2 more ints for Barkley though, which makes what, 4 in 3 games?

Also, as far as team staffing goes, I was just thinking that, since all 3 of my guys play on D, do you think it'd be better if I was DC instead of OC? The last couple games, I've found myself making more tactical changes on defense than offense anyways.

Also, we're going to absolutely steamroll our next opponent. They average level 7-8 on D, and Barkley/Maximoff will dominate their pair of level 6 starting WRs

Last edited:
Stanley Steamer needs a raise, he's level 9 now, oh and needs 10k cash bonus to buy the new level 8 gear please.

For contracts:

Please send in-game PMs to either 'fnordcircle' or 'Wesley Welker'

That is our owner and GM, respectively, and they handle all the contracts and have asked for PMs anytime you need a fix.

Last edited:
Hooked Stabley and Funk up... Your both all set! ;)

I'm also a GM, and I log on at least once every day (username: BradyFTW). Either way though, just post in here with your player name and the salary that you want and someone will take care of you.

Last edited:
Is it worth sticking around in the D-Leagues to boost your skills? I mean I'm only a lvl 2 LB, so joining a human team probably wouldn't fair well for either side, I would imagine.

Just upgraded all Pio's equipment, focused on stamina and strength.

Let's hope we get another defensive performance like the last game!

Is it worth sticking around in the D-Leagues to boost your skills? I mean I'm only a lvl 2 LB, so joining a human team probably wouldn't fair well for either side, I would imagine.

Just be prepared to be stuck on whatever team you are on because all those CPU teams are going to get bought one way or another and then you are at the mercy of your owner.

Just be prepared to be stuck on whatever team you are on because all those CPU teams are going to get bought one way or another and then you are at the mercy of your owner.

Yeah, sign no more than one season contracts, until you get to a team you want to stick with.

I need a raise to to about 45k a year.

Edit: Player is Chris Slay, LB

Last edited:
Slay your all set now...

BTW I need one more referal to level up again... Can someone hook me up with this? We'll even sign you on our team!!!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1169873

Thanks to any that one to play and happen to us me as a referal. Also, even if you don't use us as referals, tell us your name and if your unsigned we will sign you...

Could use another reciever to build up to our 3rd reciever. usually number 3 gets about 50 of 70 snaps... Won't be third right away, but soon enough...

64-0 is probably an acceptable score. But I saw a lot of problems out there on the field that we'll need to address tomorrow in the player meetings and in film.

Wow, a 64-0 win. Just wow. 582 yards to 189 and they had only 9 rushing yards!

Great game, let's keep it up!

64-0 is probably an acceptable score. But I saw a lot of problems out there on the field that we'll need to address tomorrow in the player meetings and in film.

This is beautiful.

And the next team is good in all three phases of the game. Offense, defense, special teams. We'll have to play our best.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back