PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

Like I said on the last page, I'm the highest paid player on the team, and I still have $50k left after buying my lvl 8 upgrades. I rarely have enough energy to train on high intensity more than once between games, so if my contract needs to be re-done to help out the team, just send me a new offer and I'll accept it.

I'm sticking with only one player in this game, personally. I can afford $10 here and there, but I'm not going to start dropping $20-30 just to keep multiple players on a level playing field.

I'm sticking with only one player in this game, personally. I can afford $10 here and there, but I'm not going to start dropping $20-30 just to keep multiple players on a level playing field.

Yeah, same here. I'll probably start another player, once they expand a bit, but for now, Cav Trooper is it.

Yeah, same here. I'll probably start another player, once they expand a bit, but for now, Cav Trooper is it.

Hahaha yeah, I didn't intend to have 3 guys, it just sorta ended up that way.

i was looking at the depth chart for special teams....

someone (i think fnord) really missed something

he messed with the Kick return team, and its made up with mostly db's....it should have BLOCKERS, and like two returners......we do not need db's for kickreturn team....it makes no sense

as for kickoff, the roster looks good, u need speedy tacklers and some blockers to get to the guy who catches the ball from the other team....

the two teams should NOT be identiacl, kickoff and kick return are two separate beasts....

Yeah you're right but I wasn't sure what to do. We only have 3 human LBs and I don't want them using their energy on special teams plays and I don't want to give those snaps to CPU or non patsfans.com players.

So I put in DBs, FBs and TEs. I'm open to any suggestions anyone has, though. I don't think we want to put offensive or defensive lineman on the KR team.

Is it too shameless to post my referral here if anyone else wants to join?

Oh, well. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1302355 :D

What we really should do is edit the first post and put everyone's referral in it, so we all have a fair shot at winning extra flex points.

I've been dying to do that because I hit my max for referrals a long, long time ago but I can't edit the post. :( I'd really like to share the referral love.

Plus I would keep a running tally in the OP of what we have for players and what we need.

Hahaha yeah, I didn't intend to have 3 guys, it just sorta ended up that way.

The big benefit of having 2 players is that you have a game everyday which is nice. I might roll a WR for the Pride because we only have 2 patsfans.com WRs.

Another win: 55-7. :rofl:

Nice job Vernon Barkley - 2 INTs (one returned for a TD), 5 PD, and 8 tackles. wow

Last edited:
Bah only one tackle. Well I guess as a FS it's nice that the plays are all happening in front of me...

Wow, now THAT'S a beatdown!

2 tackles for loss for Pio, but also his first missed tackle of the season. Check out the play-by-play to see how many times the other team went 3 and out. They only picked up 125 total yards (to our 500), 31 yards rushing (to our 138). Half their yards came on one drive with us up big in the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
Holy beatdown Batman!

Only 2 Tak, but another INT for my man Cav Trooper - thats 3 in 5 games! Not too shabby for a LB

EDIT: UGH! 3 missed tackles! I took him off of 'wrap up' for tackling, and put him on 'balanced'. Looks like that was a mistake!

Last edited:
Wesley Welker 10 receptions, 94.5 yards, 1 TD, and no drops...

55-7??? Geez, that's a hell of a beating! I thought we were pretty good... but I was not prepared for this type of offensive explosion! Sweeet, we're rolling, rolling down the river now!

Those extra plays on special teams really depletes your energy. 2 days of easy stamina training here I come.

Unfortunately Benjamin Walter missed 2 out of 3 tackles, so I changed the tackling emphasis to wrapping up instead of combo - let's see if it makes a difference. Turnovers are nice, but this team shouldn't tolerate whiffs. :bricks:

Last edited:
Yeah you're right but I wasn't sure what to do. We only have 3 human LBs and I don't want them using their energy on special teams plays and I don't want to give those snaps to CPU or non patsfans.com players.

So I put in DBs, FBs and TEs. I'm open to any suggestions anyone has, though. I don't think we want to put offensive or defensive lineman on the KR team.

i think we do want to put the offensive and defensive linemen on the KR team...just put in the ppl at the bottom of the depth chart....even if its a cpu, cuz if we have a close game, that part may really really really hurt us

or at least change it for the playoffs

Those extra plays on special teams really depletes your energy. 2 days of easy stamina training here I come.

Unfortunately Benjamin Walter missed 2 out of 3 tackles, so I changed the tackling emphasis to wrapping up instead of combo - let's see if it makes a difference. Turnovers are nice, but this team shouldn't tolerate whiffs. :bricks:

well, if u are on the kickoff team, then yea....we scored 55 points...that a LOT of kickoffs for us

my guys are the same way, i doubt they will be that tired again

Ellis Toasty new level 1 CB available for contract

Thats exactly what I saw. I've been on 'Wrap up' all season, then this game I went to 'Balanced' - and whiffed on three tackles. Haven't missed a tackle before this last game, so back to 'Wrap up' I go...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back