PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

Hot diggedy damn. 14-13, that was a close one. Congrats to Stanley Steamer on your first TD catch.

Woohoo!! We won, and my Stanley Steamer got the game winning TD!! A great day indeed!

That was a close one, but we continue to roll! Go team!!

Wow I just realized... We're on a 10 game winning streak!

Last edited:
Alright, another win! 5tkl, 1 PD, 1 TFL, and *69* plays for my man cav troop!

I upped his 'confidence' 5 points last time I leveled, that seemed to make a big difference.

Alright, another win! 5tkl, 1 PD, 1 TFL, and *69* plays for my man cav troop!

I upped his 'confidence' 5 points last time I leveled, that seemed to make a big difference.

Yeah? I gotta do that then, because even with 30 stamina Tank still only plays 35-40 snaps per game. He's starting to seriously fall behind in the leveling department as a result- Pietro is a full half-level ahead of him even though I started them at the same time and they've played in the same number of games.

Yeah? I gotta do that then, because even with 30 stamina Tank still only plays 35-40 snaps per game. He's starting to seriously fall behind in the leveling department as a result- Pietro is a full half-level ahead of him even though I started them at the same time and they've played in the same number of games.

I've been getting 50-55 plays a game, on 'Hard' intensity. I dropped it down to 'Normal' for this game, and got alot more plays out of it.

I think the 'confidence' helped his playmaking - where before, Id watch him kind of freeze when the ballcarrier came near (before finally engaging), now he's flowing to the ball better. At least it looks that way to me.

ohh mna, i gotta give some props to my guys, it was a close game, and they were big difference makers

hacnt seen the play by play yet, but my backup SS got 1 tackle, but also 1 forced fumble (turnovers are key)

and my backup cb also had a breakout game, four tackles for this man, and 1 interception (another turnover)

so two turnover and 5 tackles by my guys....im gonna check weather they led to points

Which player is yours? If you're not making enough money, just speak up- you'll get renegotiated. One of the good things about this team is that we really don't have to worry about greedy jerks demanding tons of money- on the grand scheme of things, nobody on the team is making the ridiculous salaries that some of these guys on other teams are.

Braydon Fairweather

I don't think confidence will contribute to your number of plays. I think we were just on defense more this game. If you still are having trouble staying in the game lower your training level to relaxed. The higher your energy level before the game, the longer you will stay in. You will be in every play until your energy drops below 60 and then you will start to play every other play. At the end of the game you will regain SOME of the energy you lost so just because your energy appears to be above 60 after the game, it doesn't mean it stayed above 60 for the whole game. If that doesn't work then more stamina is the only way to fix it.

Confidence is still a good choice to boost. The higher it is, the less chance of your player cracking under pressure. On defense i think this mainly helps lower the chance of missed tackles and helps counter the special abilities of some of the offensive players.

actually, my guy cason not only had 4 tackles and 1 int, but also had SIX passes defensed.....

(time for some sticky hands points)

he also was responsible for the INT at the end of the game, to put it away and stop the other team from scoring a FG and winning the game in the last minutes, WAY to GO

actually, my guy cason not only had 4 tackles and 1 int, but also had SIX passes defensed.....

(time for some sticky hands points)

he also was responsible for the INT at the end of the game, to put it away and stop the other team from scoring a FG and winning the game in the last minutes, WAY to GO

Hahaha, I was just thinking the same thing too. 6 passes defensed today and 16 on the season for Pietro, and no interceptions yet.

also if one of the GM's read this....can we have Brandon Weather replace the cpu adolfo solomon on the Kickoff team? my guy has enough stamina to participate in special teams (and could use the xp)

also if one of the GM's read this....can we have Brandon Weather replace the cpu adolfo solomon on the Kickoff team? my guy has enough stamina to participate in special teams (and could use the xp)

You're going to have to get fnord for that one.

I am really not sure how much confidence helps on defense. Maybe if you get beat a lot or are missing a lot of tackles? Dunno but I've pretty much ignored it and I don't think it has affected me at all. Tobias generally goes wire to wire (or close to it) in every game, playing on Hard intensity. I always train up to 98-100 before a game, though.

Last edited:
I am really not sure how much confidence helps on defense. Maybe if you get beat a lot or are missing a lot of tackles? Dunno but I've pretty much ignored it and I don't think it has affected me at all. Tobias generally goes wire to wire (or close to it) in every game, playing on Hard intensity. I always train up to 98-100 before a game, though.

Yeah, Pietro does pretty much the same. I'm thinking that in Tank's case it probably has more to do with playing on the defensive line.

Does everyone who has hit L8 have the 10k or whatever it is to buy the best custom equipment available? It's expensive but I want to do what I can to be prepared for the postseason. We're still earning money every day.

Also, who has the highest speed? I totally ignored STs so I am trying to address that now and I'm not sure who I want to put at KR/PR.

I've tried to put all of our backup DBs/TEs and backs on STs as well.

The following people should put SERIOUS thought into dropping your training regimine way down.

Seriously, the extra .10 or so towards a stat is not worth the XP you're losing out on by not playing as many snaps:

Danny Coping (Inactive) - 61 energy
Arnold Schwarzenegger - 45 energy (!)
Ronald Pancake - 58 energy
Vinny Willknife (Inactive) - 47 energy
Think Tank - 66 energy
Sebastian Dust - 59 energy
Pietro Maximoff - 62 energy

I'm not trying to tell anyone how to play the game but I think as more about this game has become understood the role of energy and the number of snaps you get as a result plays a bigger factor into the XP you'll get from a game.

Does everyone who has hit L8 have the 10k or whatever it is to buy the best custom equipment available? It's expensive but I want to do what I can to be prepared for the postseason. We're still earning money every day.

Also, who has the highest speed? I totally ignored STs so I am trying to address that now and I'm not sure who I want to put at KR/PR.

I've (Vernon Barkley) got just about 33 speed, that probably is around the highest... maybe? I've been returning kickoffs and its been going pretty well.

The following people should put SERIOUS thought into dropping your training regimine way down.

Seriously, the extra .10 or so towards a stat is not worth the XP you're losing out on by not playing as many snaps:

Danny Coping (Inactive) - 61 energy
Arnold Schwarzenegger - 45 energy (!)
Ronald Pancake - 58 energy
Vinny Willknife (Inactive) - 47 energy
Think Tank - 66 energy
Sebastian Dust - 59 energy
Pietro Maximoff - 62 energy

I'm not trying to tell anyone how to play the game but I think as more about this game has become understood the role of energy and the number of snaps you get as a result plays a bigger factor into the XP you'll get from a game.

Appreciate the advice, anything I can do to help the team coach! Still waiting on my first pancake of the year (Ronald Pancake). I just switched over to blocking training where I get +0.47 per day instead of stamina where I was only getting +0.23. I want to get one more game out of my intense training before I scale it back. No rush but I'll need to renegotiate in a couple days, I'm spending $800 on training and pulling in $700.

Pietro has 29 speed

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back