PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 COMBINED: Pats Roster Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the proper forum but I'd like to ask if any of you are getting nervous that none
of our key 2017 free agents have been extended?

This is not the proper forum but I'd like to ask if any of you are getting nervous that none
of our key 2017 free agents have been extended?
I gave up on that until February once TC started.

I don't see them filling 9 spots over the next few days. They may make a trade or pick up a couple of guys next week sometime.

Final cutdown day and the time between that and Week 1 is always interesting around here..

I don't see them filling 9 spots over the next few days. They may make a trade or pick up a couple of guys next week sometime.

Final cutdown day and the time between that and Week 1 is always interesting around here..
It feels like a couple of the surprising cuts have already come early... Sure there's more to come.

There will be at least one player who's on another roster right now who's playing for the Patriots on opening day. A tackle and a running back are the most likely possibilities. Someone like Ronnie Hillman could be appealing.

There will be at least one player who's on another roster right now who's playing for the Patriots on opening day. A tackle and a running back are the most likely possibilities. Someone like Ronnie Hillman could be appealing.
Meh re: Hillman

Updated to show the Trade of Stork.

primetime said:
It's unlikely you're finding a superstar on the trash heap. Even a Danny Woodhead probably ain't walking through that door.
Sure but I'm not sure Hillman is an upgrade over the scrap heap either

Sure but I'm not sure Hillman is an upgrade over the scrap heap either

All a potential running back signing has to be is better than Gaffney. Of course, it's highly questionable that a guy like Hillman, Sankey, or even a broken down Spiller fits that description.

Jeez, I go away for two days and so much happened.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Did bb just trade for Cleveland lb Mingo former of lsu?

8/29 - Knighton is released and it looks like Stork failed his physical with the Redskins, cancelling the trade..

Pats have released Keavon Milton per Doug Kyed and Jeff Howe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back