PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 COMBINED: Pats Roster Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was very solid and consistent at LB and ST. He might find another place soon.

Probably a favor by BB letting the vet find a new home. He was pretty solid in the preseason - wouldn't have been shocked to see him make the team.

I thought Humber looked Ok in the first preseason game, didn't see much more from him after that.

I thought Humber looked Ok in the first preseason game, didn't see much more from him after that.

I was zoomed on him a little bit because I thought he can push Freeny. Like I said he was solid and consistant in my book. I guess it wasn't enough.

EDIT: The good thing is this probably bodes well for the Honolulu missile!!

KGH had a little something to do with this cut too. He's made plays all summer.

I am dying to see him come in on passing downs and just breakup passes and chase down RBs on the edge.

More probable he is a STer and might see more time in the D as the year goes on.

Dobson and possibly LeBlanc reportedly in trade discussions
or Lewis and Vollmer on PUP

EDIT:

Last edited:
I'm ok trading Dobson, but would like to keep LeBlanc

I'm ok trading Dobson, but would like to keep LeBlanc

From my PoV, you would be just as well served as putting Roberts, Coleman, LeBlanc and Jones name's in a hat, pick 2 and you'd be ok.

Can't recall the CB competition so tough with this # of NFL talent level players. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back