PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colvin gone means time for the 'TRUE' emergence of Adalius Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... and while Harris has had some good games with the Jets, we don't know how well he'd have done as a rookie in BB's system, especially since BB usually doesn't give rookie LB's much playing time.

Also, Harris slipped into the second round, so NE could have traded up for him if they had wanted.
Or the Patriots could have traded down from 24th selection overall early into the second round.

I hear what you're saying, but Spencer was a better prospect for NE's defense, and while Harris has had some good games with the Jets, we don't know how well he'd have done as a rookie in BB's system, especially since BB usually doesn't give rookie LB's much playing time.

Also, Harris slipped into the second round, so NE could have traded up for him if they had wanted.

I was a huge Harris fan, and I knew he would be good. I really wanted the Pats to pick him, but maybe the Pats wind up with Laurenitis. Living in NYC, I get to see Harris quite a bit, and he would have been a monster on the Pats. Oh well, like I said, maybe Laurenitis will be roaming the Pat's sideline next year.

i think the difference today was he played reckless. he went balls to wall and said whatever happens, happens. he went around playing the way he has, hit everything in sight and showed a lot of speed. he played amazing today and im glad he seemed more "aggressive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe