PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colvin gone means time for the 'TRUE' emergence of Adalius Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... and while Harris has had some good games with the Jets, we don't know how well he'd have done as a rookie in BB's system, especially since BB usually doesn't give rookie LB's much playing time.

Also, Harris slipped into the second round, so NE could have traded up for him if they had wanted.
Or the Patriots could have traded down from 24th selection overall early into the second round.

I hear what you're saying, but Spencer was a better prospect for NE's defense, and while Harris has had some good games with the Jets, we don't know how well he'd have done as a rookie in BB's system, especially since BB usually doesn't give rookie LB's much playing time.

Also, Harris slipped into the second round, so NE could have traded up for him if they had wanted.

I was a huge Harris fan, and I knew he would be good. I really wanted the Pats to pick him, but maybe the Pats wind up with Laurenitis. Living in NYC, I get to see Harris quite a bit, and he would have been a monster on the Pats. Oh well, like I said, maybe Laurenitis will be roaming the Pat's sideline next year.

i think the difference today was he played reckless. he went balls to wall and said whatever happens, happens. he went around playing the way he has, hit everything in sight and showed a lot of speed. he played amazing today and im glad he seemed more "aggressive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes