PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Fans to Boycott Pats games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite amusing to me- this gives you an idea of the level of angst these Colt fans have right now. I live and work here- its almost as if we have kidnapped their first born and have run away with it- they are that upset. I get the sense because they won 1 SB, it was now their god given right to continue winning SB's as long as Peyton was the QB.

Wrong it's only one person advocating a boycott. Many of them actually want to watch.

yeah, one of them is praying for Merri-roid to deliberately hurt Brady..

I'm not the spelling police but don't they have schools in middle America??
Just a sampling from the first page of this thread over there...

>>>nobody is watching there (Sic) game(s).!

>>>i am rooting for the Chargers, but i wont be devestated (sic)if the Pats win
( and the writer thinks that he is e. e. cummings with no caps.)

>>>I'm dieing (sic) over here...

>>>>So I hope everyone will follow suite (sic)

Somebody ought to tell them that the red line underneath the word means that it is spelled incorrectly........

i agree with the basic point of this thread, but i've seen some pretty egregious spelling, grammar and use of words out here as well...

i agree with the basic point of this thread, but i've seen some pretty egregious spelling, grammar and use of words out here as well...

Not to mention folks who don't realize that you are suppose to capitalize the first word in a sentence and the word "I". :) :D

I've got to be honest. Ever since the Pats won the Super Bowl in 2001-2002, I haven't watched a single Super Bowl they didn't play in. If they're not in it, I don't care about it.

Obviously, when this run is over I will go back to watching it again but I just can't stomach our AFC rivals winning it all.

Completing HS is a lifetime achievement in Southern Indiana

Indy is in Southern Indiana? I live in Floyd Knobs, IN (Southern Indiana) and can assure you that Indy is not close...Maybe you should take a geography class...:bricks:

Also, how about making fun of Colt fans and not "Hoosiers" in general...some of us don't like the Colts...

GO PATS!

Last edited:
they banned me from that site after the pats beat them in the regular season for no reason

Last edited:
When I click on the link, it takes me to the Colts forum but says it's an invalid link. Did they take the thread down?:D

Yeah PatriotsReign, I can't get to it either, maybe someone alerted them as to how embarrassing it was and they deleted it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft