PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts are in for a beatdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you the same guy who PREDICTED we would crush the Browns ? I hope we demolish the Colts, because my heart can't take another close loss to those MF'ers. I hate the Colts. Hopefully they kill em.

I am absolutely not that guy. I thought that game should have been a win but there was never a thread I made about it or about a domination of any kind.

The Colts are just too banged up to be scared of. I don't think we let our guards down again like we did in Cleveland and we demolish the Colts. I expect Brandon Tate and Aaron Hernandez to take big roles in this game. Anyone else getting the feeling that the Colts are going to get squished?

Wait and see... And because some of you guys are ignorant, this post is stating MY PREDICTION and not that this is going to happen.

Well, maybe SOME of us LIKE being ignorant!:D

If I were to be completely honest, I don't have a good feeling about this one.

I guess I am just too optimistic. Sorry to let you guys down. Hey, regardless of who wins this game I am going to savor every last minute of it because who knows how many more times we will get to see two of these great NFL QBs going at it.

Last edited:
I guess I am just too optimistic. Sorry to let you guys down. Hey, regardless of who wins this game I am going to savor every last minute of it because who knows how many more times we will get to see two of these great NFL QBs going at it.

Dude, don't let people talk you down. I'd personally rather have some optimists around than idiots who find stupid **** to complain about, even after victories.

I doubt it will be a beatdown.This team needs to get off to a good start.We havent beaten this team in awhile now.Gotta get it done on sunday.

I hate losing to the dolts and the goober.

Last edited:
We had it until our D decided to play like crap in the late 4th quarter. I was wrong.

We had it until our D decided to play like crap in the late 4th quarter. I was wrong.

You were THISCLOSE from being pummeled to a bloody stump in here from all of us until Manning forgot the guys in Blue were not Colts color jerseys.

You may now breath a sigh of relief

You were THISCLOSE from being pummeled to a bloody stump in here from all of us until Manning forgot the guys in Blue were not Colts color jerseys.

You may now breath a sigh of relief

Up until the mid 4th quarter, I thought all you guys would end up owing me an apology. It really should have been a beat down, but Manning is Manning and he's capable of getting quick TD's. I would have been a dead CheeseMonkey.

Up until the mid 4th quarter, I thought all you guys would end up owing me an apology. It really should have been a beat down, but Manning is Manning and he's capable of getting quick TD's. I would have been a dead CheeseMonkey.

If I didn't know better I would think that you are trying to rationalize that your prediction was essentially correct.

I would have never known that beatdowns and games that were not determined until the final minute were so similar.

I have no problem with you making the prediction that you did. I disagreed with it, but I don't see a problem with a prediction.

If I didn't know better I would think that you are trying to rationalize that your prediction was essentially correct.

I would have never known that beatdowns and games that were not determined until the final minute were so similar.

They aren't Ron, but what I meant is that it had the potential to become a beatdown until the game took a sharp turn in the wrong direction for us late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News