PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

College prospects today 10/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachhead

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
S Rashard Hall (Clemson) is beastly today. Two forced fumbles that went for tds. Binky list candidate!

DE/OLB Kourtnei Brown (Clemson) is looking pretty great today too.

Last edited:
S Rashard Hall (Clemson) is beastly today. Two forced fumbles that went for tds. Binky list candidate!

DE/OLB Kourtnei Brown (Clemson) is looking pretty great today too.

DeAndre Hopkins and Sammy Watkins, WR from Clemson both looked really good today but Watkins is only a true Freshman...

Marvin McNutt had 184 receiving yards and 3 TDs, even though Iowa only had 16 passing attempts. As a former QB, I'm pretty sure he'd have no problem with the playbook :p

DL Malik Jackson (Tennessee) is giving Trent Richardson and 'Bama about as good a battle as I can remember this year.

Kirk Cousins has played extremely. Pick any player on 'Bama's defense, and they're going to be good and fit with NE. Watched a UMass game, both LBs are pretty good. Ruben Randle is a nice late round pick to keep an eye on. The FB for LSU is a monster. Should definitely get a look.

Martin, Kalil, Luck all look very good.

Peter Konz(C, Wisc) is playing well in addition. Trent Richrdson is an absolute stud. So hard to tackle.

DL Malik Jackson (Tennessee) is giving Trent Richardson and 'Bama about as good a battle as I can remember this year.

Jackson is my favorite mid-round defensive end this year. He's playing a little out of position as a DT to help out his defense, but he's more natural at DE. I think he could develop into a Justin Tuck type of player who can slot in anywhere on a four-man line, and even occasionally drop into coverage. Really intriguing player who lacks the stats to go high, but his play is consistently excellent (does the dirty work inside), and he has a huge amount of potential.

Don't anybody talk to me...Wisconsin LOST. :mad:

Alabama won, though. :cool:

Cam Johnson is a good 34 OLB. He can 2 gap, covers decent, very fluid in his hips. I think he is a better pass rusher than JC in College..so he can play the 34 ROLB. Did play 34 OLB for 2 years when UV was playing a 34 D.

Don't anybody talk to me...Wisconsin LOST. :mad:

I hate the way that Wisconsin lost. What a shame to send those eighty kids home losers because a replay booth official says the ball crossed the line.

I put games on TV for a living and I understand cameras angles as well as anybody alive today, however unless those replay cameras were on the goal line, then you can't trust them.

(PS: I require all our goal line cameras to be at helmet height to the lines. We may not always be able to see where the ball is,in that mass of humanity, but what you do see is 100% accurate to the goal line.)

We did not produce that game,so I do not know where the cameras were, but from what I saw on TV, I think only one was near the goal line and I did not think there was enough evidence to reverse the call.

They should have let that game go into OT and let the players decide who wins.

Very sad for college football.

Alabama won, though. :cool:

We did the LSU Auburn game this past weekend and the LSU student section starts chanting we want Bama in the second half.

I saw some things that LSU could do to Alabama, especially if the LSU QB's run the ball that might be successful on third down.

If that monster LSU Oline can give the LSU QBs time, there are plays to be made down field against the Bama defense.

Should be the game of the year.

I doubt it happens, but I would love to see Bama or LSU against Stanford in the championship game.

Auburn has an OT named Mosley. He could be a day three player that we take and convert to OG.

I thought he had a decent day yesterday, hard to tell because the Auburn QB held the ball for so long, but might project better inside at the pro level.

I hate the way that Wisconsin lost. What a shame to send those eighty kids home losers because a replay booth official says the ball crossed the line.

I put games on TV for a living and I understand cameras angles as well as anybody alive today, however unless those replay cameras were on the goal line, then you can't trust them.

(PS: I require all our goal line cameras to be at helmet height to the lines. We may not always be able to see where the ball is,in that mass of humanity, but what you do see is 100% accurate to the goal line.)

We did not produce that game,so I do not know where the cameras were, but from what I saw on TV, I think only one was near the goal line and I did not think there was enough evidence to reverse the call.

They should have let that game go into OT and let the players decide who wins.

Very sad for college football.

Ball did cross the line though. 3rd TV angle (not shaking) showed it did.

Cam Johnson is a good 34 OLB. He can 2 gap, covers decent, very fluid in his hips. I think he is a better pass rusher than JC in College..so he can play the 34 ROLB. Did play 34 OLB for 2 years when UV was playing a 34 D.

Any footage for those of us who had work and couldn't see the game? :)

The MSU - Wisky game was amazing! Finally a huge win for MSU on the national stage. I couldn't be happier knocking out two Heisman hopefuls in back to back weeks too.

Any footage for those of us who had work and couldn't see the game? :)

I only have a Virginia vs GTech game. They run the old school (1920's option). Hoping the website posts the game vs NC ST. If they do, I will make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back