PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classic letdown + sandwich + trap game. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pats weren't biatch slapped three weeks ago by the Browns, I might be more concerned about a trap game. I think that embarrassment is still fresh in the players' mind and will not look past the Lions.

Personally, I am more concerned about the short week on the road than the players looking past the Lions towards the Jets.

The pats could get beat tomorrow but it won't be due to a let down ala cleveland. It will be because of a short week and the Defense running all over the field sunday night.

Last edited:
Isn't human nature actually first nature for humans?

Isn't human nature actually first nature for humans?

Hey Patjew, having Chop Suey delivered for Thanksgiving? *dodges brickbats* :D

Last edited:
Hey Patjew, having Chop Suey delivered for Thanksgiving? *dodges brickbats* :D

Aargh, I am telling you... I am very homesick this week. You may not be too far off with the chop suey. There's not a Turkey to be found and do you know what they call Thanksgiving here? "Thursday".

At least I get to stay up till 5 AM to watch the Pats game!

Aargh, I am telling you... I am very homesick this week. You may not be too far off with the chop suey. There's not a Turkey to be found and do you know what they call Thanksgiving here? "Thursday".

I wish you well. Haven't had but one Thanksgiving with my family and friends in twenty years and I had a broken collarbone and ribs for that one.

I prefer to get up to New England in the summer, but haven't been able to do that for two years. Thankful to have a job or two until my career field (public money) loosens up.

Anyway, let's all be thankful for what we've got (and a Pats game!).

Aren't you scheduled to come back to our shores soon?

I wish you well. Haven't had but one Thanksgiving with my family and friends in twenty years and I had a broken collarbone and ribs for that one.

I prefer to get up to New England in the summer, but haven't been able to do that for two years. Thankful to have a job or two until my career field (public money) loosens up.

Anyway, let's all be thankful for what we've got (and a Pats game!).

Aren't you scheduled to come back to our shores soon?

Thanks for the well wishes. You're right, I have alot to be thankful for and that's what I should concentrate on rather than my lack of bird.

I'm due to hit RI on Dec 5 and I'll be in North America for a week or two depending on how things play out. I'll be at the Jets game, of course. And maybe a move back to North America in June?? That would be nice. We'll see.

All the best to you and yours! Eat some bird for me!!

Thanks for the well wishes. You're right, I have alot to be thankful for and that's what I should concentrate on rather than my lack of bird.

I'm due to hit RI on Dec 5 and I'll be in North America for a week or two depending on how things play out. I'll be at the Jets game, of course. And maybe a move back to North America in June?? That would be nice. We'll see.

All the best to you and yours! Eat some bird for me!!

Hope you make it back if you want. I'll likely find some bird someplace, I'm just glad to have a couple days off.

Tell those p**cks to let their yuan rise and accept some imports, we need an economy back here.:D

I think you're with family no? That's really the most important thing. All the best.

lol, Have a good Thanksgiving Patjew, I hope your team brings you joy tomorrow and a little taste of home. Maybe they have turkey egg rolls. Happy Thanks giving everyone, good luck tomorrow. We know you need this game we're with you.
http://www.youtube.com/user/9thWardJukebox#p/search/0/KYo3AdSjKgM

Last edited:
Hope you make it back if you want. I'll likely find some bird someplace, I'm just glad to have a couple days off.

Tell those p**cks to let their yuan rise and accept some imports, we need an economy back here.:D

I think you're with family no? That's really the most important thing. All the best.

Yep, I have the wife and 3 kiddies here. Wherever we are is home. But I'm ready to move on. REALLY ready.

I'd like to see the RMB go to about 5:1. But that's pretty OT!

lol, Have a good Thanksgiving Patjew, I hope your team brings you joy tomorrow and a little taste of home. Maybe they have turkey egg rolls. Happy Thanks giving everyone, good luck tomorrow. We know you need this game we're with you.

Same to you, buddy! All the best.

Happy Thanksgiving All.

Getting nervous thinking of the # of D players out, Calvin Johnson, and the fact that the Lions are ranked 6th in passing (or something like that). :(

Hope the Pats proceed to get a nice W and get home early for a nice well deserved dinner.

And ya, hope that running back dude with toe issues is 100% ok and plays well. Forget his name since it's been ages since I read about his plays. :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back