PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Harris: Broncos Defense has No Weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
and not only that, Luck did well against them with their mediocre offense. if cannon/volmer are back I can see the pats putting up 30 on them

If Cannon/Vollmer are back and Denver plays the same as they did against Indy, 30 is the minimum.

Supposedly emmanuel sanders is looking like he will be out tomorrow. So no talib ware or sanders. KC better pull this out

Supposedly emmanuel sanders is looking like he will be out tomorrow. So no talib ware or sanders. KC better pull this out

You do realize you just said KC better pull this out. I bet back in the 80s you were that guy saying 'oh the Bills will have to win this one' ;-)

Maybe if they had Charles and the game was in kc.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

haha there is no hope of this unless Harris and Ward crash into and hurt eachother on a crossing route.

You're doing it wrong. You need to account for Total QBR in the equation.

I have,

Brady 68.7% 2,709 yds 22-2 td/int

Manning 62.3% 2,145 yds, 9-13 td/int

Manning is clearly better.

And I am, using the ESPN QBR which has a clear Brady bias

Advantage Denver. Sanders replacement won't be as fast so Peyton won't have to try the throw as hard and will be able to save his arm until at least the second quarter.

Advantage Denver. Sanders replacement won't be as fast so Peyton won't have to try the throw as hard and will be able to save his arm until at least the second quarter.
I truly believe Sanders is the reason why people think Peyton is done. He misses him deep at least 2-3 times every game. He didnt struggle to hit either Thomas or Decker with those ducks deep. Peyton is still pretty accurate but Sanders constantly changes gears and it throws him off.

Plus KC goes out of their way to not score tds. They went a whole season last year w/out a wr catching a single td. Ted Wells should have been looking into that.

That was last yr with a scheme that didn't fit the personnel.

Denver went into the I indy game way over confident. It was 1 bad game though.

Did you see what the Pats' offense did to the #1 defense last year in Superbowl 49? Yeah, that Seattle Seahawks defense. Tom Brady shredded it like scolding knife through melted cheese. You think your orange clowns can outdo that defensive performance?

I have news for you:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I truly believe Sanders is the reason why people think Peyton is done. He misses him deep at least 2-3 times every game. He didnt struggle to hit either Thomas or Decker with those ducks deep. Peyton is still pretty accurate but Sanders constantly changes gears and it throws him off.

Interesting. I was of the belief, it was his noodle arm but the receivers running stuff is an interesting thought. Maybe Roger will change the rules so the receivers run for a few seconds, Peyton yells OMAHA and everyone freezes and the Peyton gets to throw to them standing still, then Peyton yells OMAHA OMAHAand they all unfreeze and finish the play? He could play 10 more years and, become the greatest of all, time.

That was just an extension from their GOAT status from 2013.

GOAT status? LOL, you mean like that soundbit of Welker in Superbowl 48, standing on the sidelines, trying to rah-rah his offense to wake the f up and try to put a couple of points on the board, telling them they're the greatest offense in the history of the game??? LOL....

The donkeys have Master Sheriff The Chocker at the helm, and a bunch of bought-for-championship guys, who are there for the money teethface threw at them. And let's not forget Talib-the-eye-poker... Too bad that GM hasn't realized that you don't buy championships. You build them through coaching.

GOAT he says.....

LOL

I'm actually rooting for the Broncos. For some reason there is nothing I would like to see more than Peyton coming to Foxboro on a really cold windy night in late January with the AFC Championship at stake.

The Broncos have allowed .5 point per game fewer than the Patriots. If the stats hold up, the Broncos win 17.9 to 17.4. Theres's very little difference between these two defenses, except that the Patriots are better against the run, and the Patriots are +11 in takeaway ratio to the Broncos + 3.

Let's not forget that most of the points the Pats' defense allowed this year were in garbage time. if you take those away, the Pats' D is #3.

I'm actually rooting for the Broncos. For some reason there is nothing I would like to see more than Peyton coming to Foxboro on a really cold windy night in late January with the AFC Championship at stake.

I'm not. Seeing them getting embarrassed last year in their own house by a 2nd year QB, was much more rewarding.

Let's not forget Manning's foot... because we all know it will be the SOLE reason for if they lose that game....

As a side note, Sanders better ice up and play. That douche is not living up to my pre-season fantasy hype.... ugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3