PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Harris: Broncos Defense has No Weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Broncos defence are a bunch of entitled big mouthed b*tches.

Aqib Talib eye poke, Von Miller kneeing a guy in the chest/neck area, TJ Ward ejected for another cowardly cheap shot (his speciality).

The Broncos D has been exposed as an early season mirage - typical of Wade Phillips and his one trick philosophy.
They played well early but do seem to be wearing down

Since Harris made the statement declaring that Denver's defense had no weaknesses, Denver is 0-2 and they've averaged 28 PPG allowed.

Harris might just be the dumbest motherf&cker to have ever played in the NFL.

Aqib Talib eye poke, Von Miller kneeing a guy in the chest/neck area, TJ Ward ejected for another cowardly cheap shot (his speciality).
I saw on Orange Mane that they have 16 personal foul penalties through 9 games. These are opposition drive extenders; they are fighting themselves on D.

They may argue that Peyton is what's killing the Broncos defense

Yepper. Short fields. Lack of rest. Turnovers. Playing from behind instead of ahead all impact how a defense performs.

DEN has turned the ball over 19 times.

Their D has forced 17 TOs but hasn't forced a TO in 3 games.

And now rumor has it that TJ Ward will only be fined and not suspended for going at it with MaClin.... fcking league.... they'll do everything they can to help those orange donkeys. FCK YOU B1TCHES!

Zero pass rush today. Guys like Marques Wilson and Josh Bellamy getting wide open. Bears take a FG instead go for it on 4th down they probably win the game.

Zero pass rush today. Guys like Marques Wilson and Josh Bellamy getting wide open. Bears take a FG instead go for it on 4th down they probably win the game.
They did go for it, and got shut down on 4th & goal and got shut down on 2 PT conversion.

They did go for it, and got shut down on 4th & goal and got shut down on 2 PT conversion.

JMC is saying if they took the FG instead of going for it in the first place they would have won. Which is true. If the Bears take the FG then they don't have to attempt the 2 point conversion (unless they want to go up by 3, which you would want to). It was a coaching meltdown. Most high school coaches don't mess that up.

If Jay Cutler and John Fox were leading my team I'd find another team.

What a maddening team.

JMC is saying if they took the FG instead of going for it in the first place they would have won. Which is true. If the Bears take the FG then they don't have to attempt the 2 point conversion (unless they want to go up by 3, which you would want to). It was a coaching meltdown. Most high school coaches don't mess that up.

Why do you assume that the rest of the game plays out identically if the Bears go for the fg?

Why do you assume that the rest of the game plays out identically if the Bears go for the fg?

Because the Bears drove into broncos territory on their last 4 drives of the game.

Because the Bears drove into broncos territory on their last 4 drives of the game.

That doesn't answer my question. In hindsight all decisions are easier.

I think we can now safely say that this Broncos defense has many weaknesses - all of which will be exploited by Brady.

That doesn't answer my question. In hindsight all decisions are easier.

It would have played out the same because the broncos still had the lead and would have run the same plays on offense and played the same defense.

And if Denver went for 3 instead of going for it on 4th & goal we still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back