Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

if i could promise you one player would be healthy and 100% up to their normal effectiveness who

• Brady

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Edleman

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Hightower

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gronk

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • McCourty

• Vollmer

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Amendola

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pazrul72

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The list of walking wounded is impressive and I believe a major factor in who will win today's game. If I had a genie and could promise you one of them fully healthy and 100% up to their usual effectiveness who are you taking and why? What I mean by that is you can't say Brady cuz that means he will throw for 500 yards and 4 TD's and we win.

Brady every time.

Toss up between Edleman and Hightower for second. Then Gronk.

And that's not a negative perception on Gronk, it's a positive one about those above him.

I think Edelmania has to be #1... he is a game changer and a boost to our offense, even with a banged up O-line. I think our D is good, especially with McCourty good to go- Going to need a good offensive gameplan against a stout KC D-

I took hightower because I believe this will be a defensive slugfest where stopping the run and field position will be the deciding factor in who wins. Brady And the offense can do enough to win that kind of game no matter their health. I think hightower is the difference between 80 yards of rushing with 5-6 punts and 140 yards with 3-5 punts.

Brady is the most important player. I chose gronk the second i saw his name without even looking at the rest of the list. Didn't even notice brady until after my vote. I think gronk is that important.

Brady is the most important player. I chose gronk the second i saw his name without even looking at the rest of the list. Didn't even notice brady until after my vote. I think gronk is that important.
I agree, Brady is def. a no brainer... just assuming he is good to go so I did not even think twice, second is between Gronk and Edelman... just feel Edelmania is such a game changer, quick feet and great route runner... he can break a game wide open-

You can change your vote I left it open

Tom Brady hands down. He keeps you in games no matter what supporting cast he has.

Brady is absolutely #1 but I would say Edelman is 1a.

I am surprised by all the Brady votes...guess that's cuz I am assuming that even 80% Brady is still the best QB on the field and we have seen in the last month what happens when he is being hit every other snap with no weapons to throw to. Vollmer was almost my second choice just to give the line some veteran leadership.

Brady is exempt. We all know if he is out this team is screwed.

My choice is Edelman. We have several weeks of data to support this.

Synthetic marijuana must be going around, since Brady has only 40% of the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3