Welcome to PatsFans.com

@Chicago

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by patriotsdynasty12189, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patriotsdynasty12189

patriotsdynasty12189 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

4:15 lets goooooo

2. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

It will be interesting with Cutler at QB. Not a lot of respect in the past, now, can this defense build on tonights game and take care of them. Chicago's line has been misrable, hopefully, we see some healthy line play against them.

3. Dutchmaster617

Dutchmaster617 Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +7 / 5 / -2

This should be our toughest game in a while, we win this and I expect a win out at 14-2.

4. ausbacker

ausbacker Brady > Manning. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +664 / 14 / -5

#51 Jersey

Chicago's offensive philosophy is so basic. Confuse Cutler at the line of scrimmage and control their defense and this is a blow out. Should be another great game to watch.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  5. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Chicago has been one of the best defenses in the past month or two..their defense may actually be overall better now than the Jets.

It will be a great game!

6. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

It's a tough game, espeically coming off a short week and a huge emotional win.

We'll have our hands full.

7. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's going to be a tough game. If we can continue our MO of getting an early lead it will go a long way as the Bears don't seem built to play from behind.

8. PATRIOTSFANINPA

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

The Bears can very possibly decide the winner of the AFC East

I think the Jets and Pats will have their hands full over there and I would think its likely one of the East teams loses to Chicago and one team wins and that could be the difference.

9. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Typical NFL Kick off song:

We Ready!

You aren't playing in New England, if you were I would practically hand the game to you due to the Occult symbols painted on your field and the talent on your coaching staff and offense.

This game is in soldier field. You played on astro turf tonight compared to the field you will see this Sunday in Chicago. Da Bears Defense makes the Jets' look like the little sisters of the poor. Chicago doesn't have to blitz. We drop Briggs, Urlacher, and 5 others into coverage as Julius Peppers and the Front 4 create havoc.

The Patriot D has to cause turnovers otherwise Chicago wins. And they win big. Special teams, you haven't forgotten about it...have you?

10. Patriot Missile

Patriot Missile Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +198 / 4 / -2

#75 Jersey

I'm sure if Detroit can hang 20 on them we should have no trouble laying down 30+.

11. CuriousGeorge

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think Chicago will beat both, with relative ease. These games are played in our house, Soldier Field. If not, I would change my tune...

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  12. CuriousGeorge

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh you mean that Detroit team that was owning your squad in the 1st half on National Television? That squad? The Bears D took the Lions for granted in the 1st half. Lovie fixed them at the half and the Bears only gave up 49 yards the entire 2nd half. Believe that! Patriots' Hopes = :bricks:

13. PATRIOTSFANINPA

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

The Jay Cutler of 2009 is still somewhere inside that #6 body and could reappear at any time,I don't think Cutler is quite the stud yet.

14. Dufflebagz

Dufflebagz 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

So you're talking trash about how bad the Pats did in the 1st half and then praise your coach for his halftime adjustment after a poor 1st half.....the same thing the Pats did???? Makes sense.

15. ALP

ALP Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +56 / 2 / -0

remember, the bears should have two losses to the Lions right now if it weren't for two different blown calls by the refs....

i dont consider them THAT great of a threat, of course they're good, but not as good as their record

16. Mossachusetts

Mossachusetts Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Haha! Funniest post i've read tonight. :D

17. Patriot Missile

Patriot Missile Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +198 / 4 / -2

#75 Jersey

The Patriots don't put any stock on hope. They prepare and execute. They win or they don't. No excuses and move on, win or lose. Personally I can't see that Chicago team winning nothing but the most turnovers award in this game. Cutler is a dear in the headl lights QB. Always has been. Always will be.

18. CuriousGeorge

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh really, and why is that? Spoken like someone who reads articles on the Eastcoast Sports Programming Network and doesn't actually watch the game. Cutler had rushed for a 1st down at the Lions' 12 yard line. All that dirty play by Defensive Rookie of the Year Suh did was give Chicago 6 yards. Da Bears offense had their way all day and the Lions only managed 49 total yards in the 2nd half. Game was over. Chicago could not be stopped. :rocker:

19. jeffbiologist

jeffbiologist Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Guys, look at the tie breakers, this game means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Granted we would have to win the last 3 to insure #1 seed, but the JEST cant catch us even if we lose to them! We win the tie breaker with Pitt too! I'm sure our front office wants a good showing but this is the PERFECT get healthy game and I would be tempted to play Hoyer.

20. MassPats38

MassPats38 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +54 / 1 / -0

#87 Jersey

Is this game an on day or off day for Peppers? He got sacks in three straight games, so I'm guessing he will take this one off.

It will be a tough day given the short week and beat-down of the Jets, but I expect that Cleveland game will be replayed to illustrate what happens when you don't go full tilt after a big win. Plus, Chicago isn't exactly unbeatable at home given losses to the mighty Hawks and the Redskins, two NFL juggernauts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.