PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

@Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, greetings from chicago, cant wait for the game! Good luck to both squads, this is goin to be a good one. Lets all hope for no injuries and no blow outs :]

Ehhh... Sorry bud.:eek:

Good game guys, Just wish the Bears showed up to play today ! lol
I guess a good arse kicking every now and then isn't a bad thing, have to see how the Bears respond after being trounced !

Anyway, can't wait to do it again. The Pats fans have been pleasant surprise and showed a lot of class. Good luck the rest of the season. =)

Good game guys, Just wish the Bears showed up to play today ! lol
I guess a good arse kicking every now and then isn't a bad thing, have to see how the Bears respond after being trounced !

Anyway, can't wait to do it again. The Pats fans have been pleasant surprise and showed a lot of class. Good luck the rest of the season. =)

Thanks for coming by, and good luck to your boys. This kind of thing happens, but worry not. I think we'll take care of the Pack for you. All we ask in return is that the Bears beat the snot out of the Jest. :D

Thanks for coming by, and good luck to your boys. This kind of thing happens, but worry not. I think we'll take care of the Pack for you. All we ask in return is that the Bears beat the snot out of the Jest. :D

I think that can be arranged.. :D

Typical NFL Kick off song:

We Ready!

You aren't playing in New England, if you were I would practically hand the game to you due to the Occult symbols painted on your field and the talent on your coaching staff and offense.

This game is in soldier field. You played on astro turf tonight compared to the field you will see this Sunday in Chicago. Da Bears Defense makes the Jets' look like the little sisters of the poor. Chicago doesn't have to blitz. We drop Briggs, Urlacher, and 5 others into coverage as Julius Peppers and the Front 4 create havoc.

The Patriot D has to cause turnovers otherwise Chicago wins. And they win big. Special teams, you haven't forgotten about it...have you?
:D:Dlmao i dont need to type another word

Thanks Pats for the thorough butt kicking. Hopefully Chicago will learn something from it. Great team you guys have and great fans here. Thanks to all who came and visited Dabears.com.

Here's to you beating the Pack and us beating the Jests!:D

The Bears are who we thought there were.

Honestly, I think the Bears were exposed in this game. I didn't think the Bears were for real and I think this last game supports my opinion. They can still prove me wrong if they beat the Packers. If they beat the Jets comfortably, I might be convinced as well, but I sort of think the Jets are now in the same boat as the Bears in that they're much worse than their record would indicate.

Thanks to the Bears fans for some lively discussion... I would wish you luck, but I want your team to crash and burn :) Cheers

So yeah, the Patriots are playing some good football. The Bears need to learn from that game, and cut down on the mistakes. The Pats play backups and recycled guys but they know what they are doing when they take the field.

The Jets suck, btw. That tripping play was bush league.

Also, the Packers suck.

So yeah, the Patriots are playing some good football. The Bears need to learn from that game, and cut down on the mistakes. The Pats play backups and recycled guys but they know what they are doing when they take the field.

The Jets suck, btw. That tripping play was bush league.

Also, the Packers suck.

I don't think I've ever seen a rivalry between two teams other than the Pats spill onto this board :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes